Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I Couldn't Resist

1. Jun 18, 2009 #1

FredGarvin

Science Advisor

This made me laugh so I thought I'd share with the rest of the fellow geeks.

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="[URL]http://www.youtube.com/v/P9dpTTpjymE&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param [Broken] name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P9dpTTpjymE&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 18, 2009 #2
    Its not there.
    You know the same thing happens to me when I try to post youtube videos. I'm not sure what it is.

4. Jun 18, 2009 #3

FredGarvin

Science Advisor

Fixed.

5. Jun 18, 2009 #4
    Lol @ the guy dancing in the background.

6. Jun 18, 2009 #5

lisab

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Nice!

It's been a while for me since I was in college...my deriver's license has expired.

7. Jun 18, 2009 #6

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

That's hilarious! I loved the part where they cut to the woman rolling her eyes at them, and then when that guy started to walk in and then slowly backed out again. :biggrin:

I knew a guy in college who looked like the one with the curly hair...scary that someone still dresses and does his hair like that! (It was bad looking even back then.)

8. Jun 18, 2009 #7

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

That's so bad it's good! :biggrin:

9. Jun 18, 2009 #8
    What Ivan said.

10. Jun 18, 2009 #9
    YES, you stole the words from my mouth!

11. Jun 19, 2009 #10
    Funny video but I can't help thinking that the entire song is based around a verb which doesn't describe the process of differentiation :grumpy:

12. Jun 19, 2009 #11

Danger

Gold Member

You're an evil man, Fred. And to think, I used to just love you for your body. :biggrin:

13. Jun 19, 2009 #12

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Funny, Danger, for some reason that video makes me think of you.

14. Jun 19, 2009 #13
    You should at least give Fred the option of rejecting him before you go all-a-lusting.

15. Jun 19, 2009 #14

Danger

Gold Member

Holy crap! Heyya, Huck! Great to read you again. I thought that you were hibernating.

16. Jun 19, 2009 #15

FredGarvin

Science Advisor

I thought the same thing too. Still, the message got across.

I love the beginning with the kid in the orange shirt just bopping his head...

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook