I Couldn't Resist

• Thread starter FredGarvin
  • Start date
FredGarvin
Science Advisor
This made me laugh so I thought I'd share with the rest of the fellow geeks.

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="[URL]http://www.youtube.com/v/P9dpTTpjymE&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param [Broken] name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P9dpTTpjymE&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:

Answers and Replies

Its not there.
You know the same thing happens to me when I try to post youtube videos. I'm not sure what it is.

FredGarvin
Science Advisor
Fixed.

Lol @ the guy dancing in the background.

lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Nice!

It's been a while for me since I was in college...my deriver's license has expired.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
That's hilarious! I loved the part where they cut to the woman rolling her eyes at them, and then when that guy started to walk in and then slowly backed out again. :biggrin:

I knew a guy in college who looked like the one with the curly hair...scary that someone still dresses and does his hair like that! (It was bad looking even back then.)

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
That's so bad it's good! :biggrin:

What Ivan said.

Funny video but I can't help thinking that the entire song is based around a verb which doesn't describe the process of differentiation :grumpy:

Danger
Gold Member
You're an evil man, Fred. And to think, I used to just love you for your body. :biggrin:

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Funny, Danger, for some reason that video makes me think of you.

You should at least give Fred the option of rejecting him before you go all-a-lusting.

Danger
Gold Member
Holy crap! Heyya, Huck! Great to read you again. I thought that you were hibernating.

FredGarvin
Science Advisor
Funny video but I can't help thinking that the entire song is based around a verb which doesn't describe the process of differentiation :grumpy:
I thought the same thing too. Still, the message got across.

I love the beginning with the kid in the orange shirt just bopping his head...