Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I Did My Part to Promote Physics Forums, What About You?

1. Feb 5, 2005 #1
    Well, I gave the Physics Forums link to every science and math Professor in my college, literally, including the Biological department, the Social Sciences department, Physical sciences department (chemistry, physics, geology, astronomy, etc.), the Math Department, Philosophy department. They liked it a lot and many Professors mentioned the forum to the students.

I've also promoted this forum at dozens of internet forums.

So, what have you done for Physics Forums?

Cheers!

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 5, 2005 #2

dextercioby

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Yes,one of your collegues brought me to PF... :shy: So i thank you very much and praise you for doing a terrifying job...Or was it "terrific"...? :confused: :tongue2:

Daniel.

4. Feb 5, 2005 #3

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

That's great Scientific Method..depending on what school you attend, of course. :tongue2:

Just kidding. :biggrin:

5. Feb 5, 2005 #4

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Bravo Scientific Method! I guess the homework helpers better really brace themselves now! :biggrin:

6. Feb 5, 2005 #5

dextercioby

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Moi??I take pills against headaches because of that... :tongue2: :tongue2: And u call it good thing... :cry:

Daniel.

7. Feb 6, 2005 #6
    I'm here arn't I? Isn't that enough?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?