Congratulations on Graduating from High School, Binzing!

• Thread starter binzing
  • Start date
In summary: Way to go!In summary, binz graduated from public high school and is now out of the hell hole called public high school. He is excited to start university in a few months, but is also looking forward to the summer and the Rainbow Gathering.
binzing
Hey PF family. Just thought I'd stop by to say hey, and that I graduated and am now out of the hell hole called public high school. Hope to see you guys around more :)

Physics news on Phys.org
Yay, Binz! Do us proud and keep coming back here!

binzing said:
Hey PF family. Just thought I'd stop by to say hey, and that I graduated and am now out of the hell hole called public high school. Hope to see you guys around more :)

Congrats! What's next?

berkeman said:
What's next?

The purgatory called university? :uhh:

Just enjoy the summer and find work. Prolly go to Oregon and work for my hippie godparents doing some remodeling in July. Hoping to leave Farmington for Durango, CO by this fall I'm thinking.

Congrats binzing. :smile:

Yay you!

Now GET TO WORK you lazy bum!

All right. You made it. Don't stop there.

Welcome back btw

Great to see you, binz! Are you going to be around for the Oregon Country Fair?

Congrats on your graduation!

I hope so! I'd also like to hit up the Rainbow Gathering if possible.

And thanks everyone!

binzing said:
I done gradeeated.
Congradeeations!

Good job, Binzing!

Congratulations Binzing! So proud of you!

russ_watters said:
Congradeeations!

:rofl:

Can't think of the number of replies, like this one, could be done on my posts? :blushing:

Congratulations, binz. Well done! Cheers!

What are you planing to do binz?

Congratulations! :biggrin:

Congrats! Next year, though, you might have an age crisis where you feel old and want to relive your younger years. If that happens, just remember how glad you were to graduate and don't look back. :)

Way to go, binz! Hope you have a great summer!

Thanks everyone. I plan on just spending time living and working, I want to really know what I want to do before I start throwing down tons of money for school.

Congrats binzing!

1. What is "I Graduated! Hey PF Family!"

"I Graduated! Hey PF Family!" is a phrase commonly used by individuals who have recently graduated from a program or institution and are sharing their accomplishment with the PF (Personal Finance) community on an online forum or platform.

2. Why do people use this phrase?

People use this phrase as a way to share their achievement with a community that has supported and encouraged them throughout their journey. It is a way to express gratitude and celebrate their success with like-minded individuals.

3. What is the significance of the "PF Family" in this phrase?

The "PF Family" refers to the Personal Finance community, which is a supportive and inclusive community of individuals who are passionate about managing their finances and achieving financial independence. The use of this term highlights the sense of camaraderie and support within the community.

4. Is this phrase specific to a certain field or degree?

No, this phrase can be used by anyone who has graduated from any program or institution. It is not limited to a specific field or degree.

5. How can I use this phrase to share my own graduation?

If you are a member of the Personal Finance community, you can use this phrase to share your graduation by posting it on online forums or platforms such as social media or personal finance blogs. It is also common to use this phrase as a hashtag (#IGraduatedHeyPFFamily) to reach a wider audience within the community.