1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I don't do it on purpose

1. Apr 26, 2004 #1
    Seems like I only have to be here about five minutes before every topic on the screen says Last Post by tribdog. Then I sit and stare at the screen for about 20 minutes before I remember to hit refresh then I can go and change all the ones that have been replied to.

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 26, 2004 #2
    I was up all night smoking a pipe. Ever smoke pipes or cigars? Once in a while I get into it. I have this extremely tasty pipe tobacco from a Persian store.

4. Apr 26, 2004 #3

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Heh, you can always tell when someone first connects after being off for a while. You'll see a rash of postings by that person. I do the same thing.

:eek:

5. Apr 26, 2004 #4
    You should try it. It wards off mountain lions.

6. Apr 27, 2004 #5
    you the official PF tweaker?

7. Apr 27, 2004 #6
    Now, try and tell me you didn't say THAT on purpose!

8. Apr 27, 2004 #7

jimmy p

Gold Member

What is a tweaker?? I tend to look at all the threads in the USER CP and then i move on to general discussion and add my two cents.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?