I dont feel like being great at anything

• Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date
slugcountry
you can't be serious

J77 said:
Ambition would definitely be on Yoda's list of things which lead to the Dark-side :biggrin:
pfft Emperor Palpatine > Yoda

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Pengwuino said:
I don't know whats more depressing, the fact that you just can't win or the fact that people actually will consciously devote their lives to things as insignificant as being the worlds greatest yo-yo trick whatever person.
Why does it matter? Did you want to be the world's greatest yo-yoer.

What you seem to be so disgusted by is other people's passions. Why do you care how person X spends their time?

Pengwuino
Gold Member
Ivan Seeking said:
Why does it matter? Did you want to be the world's greatest yo-yoer.

What you seem to be so disgusted by is other people's passions. Why do you care how person X spends their time?
Too many people that could be doing so many helpful things... instead they're yo-yoing or taking cheap shots at penguins :biggrin:. Go to your local online gaming computer joint... damn i forget what they're called... where people just go and play computer games at these storefronts. Well, whatever they're called, go to one and stick around and tell me theres not something wrong there...

For all the complaining people do about how bad a shape the worlds in... :grumpy:

wolram
Gold Member
Pengwuino said:
For all the complaining people do about how bad a shape the worlds in... :grumpy:
The world has never been in better shape, i guess you could regress to
the middle ages and suffer the local landlord pinching all you money, or hanging you feet first over a smoking fire to make you give it him, heck you can even go poaching now and not get hung if you are caught.