Is Electrical Engineering More Engaging Than Software Development?

• Thread starter transgalactic
  • Start date
Overall, EE offers a balance between hands-on projects and theoretical concepts, making it a well-rounded field to learn. In summary, the conversation discusses the speaker's dislike for building software and their interest in electrical engineering due to its hands-on aspect and balance between theoretical and practical concepts.
transgalactic
i hate hate hate hate
building programs
although if its for a hoby its ok
but to sit day and night and to work on a software
that doent even egsist
i will spend my life looking in a screen

on the other hand i like EE because its building something phisical
some robots and stuff
but is it will be the same as building a boring project on databases on C++

or EE is more interesting then software design
i want to know why to learn EE

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm afraid your question was incomprehensible.

While I can't answer that, I can recommend that you take some English classes. Engineers spend a lot more time writing and speaking than one might imagine. It's not enough to design something; you need to document and defend it as well.

programming is involved in EE, but it's not all programming. If you want something more physical, maybe you'd like mechanical

1) What is the best way to make a decision?

The best way to make a decision is to gather all the necessary information, weigh the pros and cons, and trust your instincts. It can also be helpful to seek advice from others who have experience in the area.

2) How do I know if I am making the right decision?

There is no guaranteed way to know if you are making the right decision. However, if you have taken the time to consider all the factors and have a clear understanding of the potential outcomes, you are more likely to make a good decision.

3) What if I make the wrong decision?

Making the wrong decision is always a possibility, but it is important to remember that every decision is a learning experience. If you do make the wrong decision, try to learn from it and make a better decision in the future.

4) How can I overcome indecisiveness?

Indecisiveness can be a result of fear of making the wrong decision or uncertainty about the options. To overcome this, try to focus on the facts and avoid overthinking. It can also be helpful to set a deadline for making a decision.

5) What if I don't have enough information to make a decision?

If you don't have enough information, it may be helpful to do some research or seek advice from others. However, it is important to remember that sometimes you may not have all the information and you will have to make the best decision with what you have.