Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I encountered the essence of my soul

1. Jul 12, 2003 #1
    I encountered the essence of my soul under the tree of knowledge but the instant it appeared I realized the difference in the two. I could only utter its profound meaning in an unknown language of the heart that I didn't really understand so I divided my self into halves and then quarters and then eighths. After I sat down with my selves I started having very interesting conversations with them. They all seemed to collaborate on the thought that you all know the answer but choose to ignore it. I laughed at the third eighth because he was so goofy and weird. I really didn't like the seventh eighth because he was too serious. This caused a small riot between us all and I took off and ran into a police car flying in the sky with the doors open. I saw a very tall woman and a short man standing on the car, The police car started to land and then I turned into a clown. I then laughed and played with balloons until they all popped. Interesting enough the sentence I was looking to belong too was lost with my other selves somewhere. So what self am I?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2013
  2. jcsd
  3. Jul 12, 2003 #2
    Re: Jibberash

Obviously the clown!

4. Jul 13, 2003 #3
    Oh i get it....what

5. Jul 13, 2003 #4
  6. Jul 13, 2003 #5
    gibberish, actually.

7. Jul 14, 2003 #6
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?