Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I Got In!

1. Jun 23, 2007 #1
    Well I just found out today I made it into my medical laboratory science program! I am so excited, I have worked hard to get in. I cannot wait for school to start now....come september I will be taking courses in clinical chemistry, human histology, pathogenic microbiology, physiology, hematology, hemostasis, and transfusion science!!! It is a very small program so there should be a good relationship between the students and professors.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 23, 2007 #2

turbo

Gold Member

Woo Hoo! Congratulations! You earned that spot, and I'm proud of you. I'll bet your parents are higher than kites! Keep us in touch - it sounds like you're going to be challenged and I know you're up to it.

Edit: Am I going to have to call you Dr. Scorpa in a few years?

4. Jun 23, 2007 #3
    Great job scorpa!!

5. Jun 23, 2007 #4

Lisa!

Gold Member

Congrats!!!!!!!!!

6. Jun 23, 2007 #5

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

What wonderful news!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!

7. Jun 23, 2007 #6
    Awesome, congrats!

8. Jun 23, 2007 #7
    :biggrin:
    Well maybe :) This isn't medical school, I didn't want to do that. But I am hoping to eventually get into grad school and earn my doctorate in clinical chemistry or toxicology so hopefully one day it will be Dr. Scorpa :biggrin:

9. Jun 23, 2007 #8

turbo

Gold Member

OK Dr Scorpa, with a phd. I can handle that. As long as we can hook up sometime and ride some serious miles with your dad!

10. Jun 23, 2007 #9

Danger

Gold Member

Hey, Sweetie;
    Excellent job! I don't actually have any right to feel proud of you, since I had nothing to do with your success... but I do anyhow. I can't even put it off to you being from Nickleback territory. You could be in Tasmania and I'd still feel the same way. I guess that's what the PF community is about.

Bye the by, I was at the Chateau Louise a month ago. They had internet connections in the rooms, so I logged in to PF to see if your were on line. I was going to invite you over for a beer and to meet W, but you were never on when I checked. :frown:

11. Jun 23, 2007 #10

Kurdt

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Well done scorpa. Enjoy it.

12. Jun 23, 2007 #11
    Congratulations!!! :biggrin:

13. Jun 23, 2007 #12
    Sounds good!!!!

Thanks Danger :) I haven't been online much lately since I've been home, to much competition for the computer now :grumpy:

14. Jun 23, 2007 #13

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Scorpa, I am so happy for you!!!!!!

15. Jun 23, 2007 #14

Danger

Gold Member

Ahhh... I didn't realize that you were home; I figured that you were on campus. We just take #2 straight up and back for Edmonchuk, or veer off for Lloyd, so your place wouldn't have been too far out of the way. On the other hand, W doesn't like side-trips, and we've been using her van. :grumpy:
    But... the Camino is coming back on the street very soon. As soon as I have $200 for a tank of gas, I'll be in charge of where we go. :biggrin:

16. Jun 23, 2007 #15

G01

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Nice Job!!

17. Jun 23, 2007 #16
    happy congratulations!! :biggrin::biggrin:

18. Jun 28, 2007 #17

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

Hey scorpa, congratulations!!!! Well done!

Best wishes for much success.

19. Jun 28, 2007 #18
    congrats man. hope it all works out for the best for you...

20. Jun 28, 2007 #19
    Congrats!!!

21. Jun 28, 2007 #20

radou

Homework Helper

Thumbs up, scorpa! :smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?