Graduation Day Success - Winning the IMechE Award

• Thread starter brewnog
  • Start date
In summary, Brewnog has graduated from university. He is very proud of himself and what he has accomplished.
brewnog
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Yay!

It was fun, although far too hot a day to be wrapped up in a bat costume. I also managed to win the IMechE Award for the best undergraduate project, which was a turn up for the books! :biggrin:

Photos to follow!

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm really happy for you, another chapter compleat in your book of life.
although far too hot a day to be wrapped up in a bat costume
I bet you were still cutest{tho sweaty} guy there! WTG!

That's great brewnog!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Well done!

Last edited:
brewnog said:
Yay!

It was fun, although far too hot a day to be wrapped up in a bat costume. I also managed to win the IMechE Award for the best undergraduate project, which was a turn up for the books! :biggrin:
Bloody Well Done!
Good Show, Mate! I'll raise a pint o' Guinni to you - actually several are in order! :biggrin:

brewnog said:
Yay!

It was fun, although far too hot a day to be wrapped up in a bat costume.
:rofl: I've never heard it called a bat costume before! :rofl: I like that. I'll have to use that myself some time. :biggrin:
I also managed to win the IMechE Award for the best undergraduate project, which was a turn up for the books! :biggrin:

Photos to follow!

Congrats! Three cheers for brewnog!

Hip hip HOOOORAAAAYY!
Hip hip HOOOOORAAAAAAYYYY!
Hip hip HOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!​

now if i can do the same next year...

you just now graduated? wow, our school year starts up again in a few weeks.

Congratulation Brewnog!

Nice one :smile:. I'll be graduating next year, hopefully :biggrin:.

Like there was ever any doubt. :rolleyes: (Well, not to me, anyhow.) You do me proud, mate. Good on ya.

Congratulations

what's next ?

marlon

Congratulations man!

Now be ready for Caterpillar...They are just waiting you... :!)

Congratulations Brewie ... continue to dazzle us :tongue2: !

Congratulations! And an award too. My my my...well done you.

Cheers all.

As promised:
http://personalpages.umist.ac.uk/student/E.Smith-2/batman.jpg

http://personalpages.umist.ac.uk/student/E.Smith-2/capeman.jpg

So proud! :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just fantastic photos!

Wow brewn!

What about doing some sport bicycle, footing...now you've got more free time... :biggrin:

Wow how exciting! congrats!

I graduated to. It was hard to survive without PF for this few mounths but it seams it was wourth it. I can go to the university I choose (and I can breag infront of my friends:)).

Bloody well done old chap. i say ,Jolly good ,guv nor.

I think that Brewski must have Photoshopped his face onto someone else's body; there's no beer in his hand. :tongue:
Congrats to Lenin, too.

Woof woof! Rooooowwwrrrrr! Brewnog's cute! :!)

It takes a brave man to post his picture in a mortar board...I looked like a complete dweeb in mine (even more so than I normally do).

1. What is the IMechE Award?

The IMechE (Institution of Mechanical Engineers) Award is a prestigious recognition given to individuals who have demonstrated exceptional achievements in the field of mechanical engineering.

2. How did you win the IMechE Award?

I won the IMechE Award by showcasing my exceptional research and contributions in the field of mechanical engineering, specifically on my graduation day. This award is not only based on academic achievements, but also on practical applications and innovations.

3. What did you do to prepare for the IMechE Award?

To prepare for the IMechE Award, I focused on my research and work in mechanical engineering, continuously striving for excellence and staying updated with the latest advancements in the field. I also gathered evidence of my achievements and presented it in a clear and concise manner for the award application.

4. What does winning the IMechE Award mean for your career?

Winning the IMechE Award has significantly boosted my career prospects. It has not only added credibility and recognition to my work, but also opened up opportunities for collaboration and networking with other renowned professionals in the field of mechanical engineering.

5. How can I increase my chances of winning the IMechE Award?

To increase your chances of winning the IMechE Award, it is important to focus on your research and contributions in the field of mechanical engineering, and continuously strive for excellence. Additionally, actively participating in conferences, seminars, and other relevant events can also enhance your chances of being noticed by the IMechE Award committee.