I guess I'm moving

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date

I've got to buy a nice gift for the couple upstairs at my new place. Yesterday she brought me a hot cup of flavored coffe during the move. Then after the movers left, she came over with a bottle of wine so I could have some and unwind. The wine is great. She and her husband are nature lovers like me and we both support the wildlife in the ravine. :tongue2:

She's older than I am and she also fell recently and has trouble moving, so we can commiserate. I'm back next door to the nice young guy. The new old place feels like I never left. I'd forgotten how roomy it was.
So basically, instead of moving, you got drunk with the neighbours... :biggrin:

I've got to buy a nice gift for the couple upstairs at my new place. Yesterday she brought me a hot cup of flavored coffe during the move. Then after the movers left, she came over with a bottle of wine so I could have some and unwind. The wine is great. She and her husband are nature lovers like me and we both support the wildlife in the ravine. :tongue2:

She's older than I am and she also fell recently and has trouble moving, so we can commiserate. I'm back next door to the nice young guy. The new old place feels like I never left. I'd forgotten how roomy it was.
"Good senses make good neighbors."

you should really get a http://www.robotoys.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=1306&p_catid=41" [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Evo
Mentor

Largest box I could find:

[PLAIN]http://www.teacratepackaging.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/300x290/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/l/a/large_box_3.jpg [Broken]

No empty space left inside, filled up with THE BEST thoughts I could find.
aww, thanks Borek!

Sounds like the move worked out well. :approve: :cool:
So basically, instead of moving, you got drunk with the neighbours... :biggrin:
Actually, she was nice enough to just bring me the bottle and leave it all to me.

"Good senses make good neighbors."
They're are good.

you should really get a http://www.robotoys.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=1306&p_catid=41" [Broken]
EXACTLY what I need!

Last edited by a moderator:
Evo
Mentor

I'm still moving. :cry: Almost done. I can't lean forward, or bend down, or pick things up, or walk. If it wasn't for that tiny cooler on wheels, I wouldn't be able to do anything. My neightbor has helped some, finally last night and this morning Evo Child stopped by and moved stuff for me, but she's had a stomach virus the last couple of days so wasn't able to come over.

:frown:

The old grey mare she ain't what she used to be...

I'm still moving. :cry: Almost done. I can't lean forward, or bend down, or pick things up, or walk. If it wasn't for that tiny cooler on wheels, I wouldn't be able to do anything. My neightbor has helped some, finally last night and this morning Evo Child stopped by and moved stuff for me, but she's had a stomach virus the last couple of days so wasn't able to come over.

The old grey mare she ain't what she used to be...
:cry:

You're almost done. Just keep on going and you can finally relax. My healing thoughts are being send straight to you.

Physics Forums proves to be an exercise among real concerns, virtual interactions, and their convergence.

Borek
Mentor

All I can offer is good thoughts, good words and a postcard - although the PC would be wasted, as you said you don't have a key to your own mailbox. So I will pass on the postcard and concentrate on telepathy. TRANSMITTING....

Evo
Mentor

All I can offer is good thoughts, good words and a postcard - although the PC would be wasted, as you said you don't have a key to your own mailbox. So I will pass on the postcard and concentrate on telepathy. TRANSMITTING....
Awww, thanks!

Monique
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member

Oh my Evo, you're moving again? Please take it easy, although you're probably an expert by now on these things. Have you planned something nice for yourself when you're done? Watch your favorite tv series or read a good book? Hang in there!

Do no worry Evo! I will send you the healing power of the dolphins! *Concentrates on Evo's well being*

Evo
Mentor

Do no worry Evo! I will send you the healing power of the dolphins! *Concentrates on Evo's well being*
Thank you Greg!

Are you a Dolphin Ambassador?

I never thought I could become a true Dolphin Ambassador, but then I found out that you don't actually have to ever get near a dolphin or water in order to channel the psychic healing powers of dolphins. You just need to send money. I'm saving up.

Unfortunately, people that do not come to chat regularly are not enlightened to Dolphin Healing.

In reality? Nope :) but I really do wish you well.

Evo
Mentor

In reality? Nope :) but I really do wish you well.
:cry: You could have lied to me. Sometimes a little white lie is good.

:cry: You could have lied to me. Sometimes a little white lie is good.
Ah, but then i'd have to charge a fee if I were an official dolphin ambassador. As an unofficial, I can do exactly the same but free of charge ;)

And I made friends with some wild dolphins off the coast of South Africa on a surfing tour. They have much better healing power.

Evo
Mentor

Ah, but then i'd have to charge a fee if I were an official dolphin ambassador. As an unofficial, I can do exactly the same but free of charge ;)

And I made friends with some wild dolphins off the coast of South Africa on a surfing tour. They have much better healing power.
I knew I heard them calling to me. :!!)

They're MY dolphins. They're MINE!! Get away or I'll attack you with my army of killer whales. (Yes, I just got my PhD in Killer whale general).

Evo
Mentor

They're MY dolphins. They're MINE!! Get away or I'll attack you with my army of killer whales. (Yes, I just got my PhD in Killer whale general).
I am honored Dolphin Ambassador. Please send me your Dolphin's healing powers.

(non chat people will think we're nuts)

:tongue2:

rhody
Gold Member

I am honored Dolphin Ambassador. Please send me your Dolphin's healing powers.

:tongue2:
Yep, I am a chat buddy, and dare I say, you are dabbling off the deep end... with Flipper that is.

Rhody... :blushing: :devil:

Nuts is the new cool :cool: