Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I had thought the 6 Aug PDB was only

1. Apr 12, 2004 #1

amp

1 and a half pages but after reading at this site -http://washingtonmonthly.com/ - I was shocked to find that it is actually 11 and a half pages. So, where is the rest of it? If its declassified then show the public. :mad:

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 12, 2004 #2

Njorl

Science Advisor

When things are declassified, they will often have some parts redacted. However, 9 of 11 pages is ridiculous. The document has not been declassified. At best, it has been excerpted. If the White House is saying it is declassified, they are deceiving people.

4. Apr 12, 2004 #3

amp

Again! Thats what I figured and here I thought Bushco was finnally cooperating, foolish me! What are they trying to hide? Why did Bushco not want to be reexamined, I mean why make a condition such as denying the commission further oppertunity to question Rice and other Bush admin officials.

5. Apr 12, 2004 #4
    For the same reason that Clinton, Gore, and other 'Clintonco' ( :rolleyes: ) officials are allowed to be itnerviewed behind closed doors as well.
    The commision is getting access to everyone they wanted access to.

6. Apr 12, 2004 #5

amp

Like really?

Funny but Clinton volunteered to come back and he didn't condition his testimony. Also, he didn't need to have Gore hold his hand.

7. Apr 13, 2004 #6
    But yeah ... Clinton was a man. GW Bush needs midday naps and a nanny :biggrin:

8. Apr 13, 2004 #7
    Enough, children...no more mentions of Clinton as an excuse for the Great Satan Bush, and no making fun of the Great Satan Bush...well, ok, after that one!

9. Apr 13, 2004 #8

amp

O-Tay, so what do you really think is in those 9 redacted pages?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?