Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I hate exams

1. Jun 11, 2006 #1

Hootenanny

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Its 23:20 over here in the UK and I'm sat at my laptop studying for my exams, by typing up bullet pointed notes, trying to condense my notes into as little space as possible. I've got my exam a week on monday and I'm depressed. :frown: . I just felt like I needed to tell someone, let off a bit of steam.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 11, 2006 #2

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

I didn't care much for exams either.

This too shall pass! You will survive. :wink:

Meanwhile, I wish you much success!

4. Jun 11, 2006 #3

Hootenanny

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Thank you Astronuc, that cheered me up a tad.:smile:

5. Jun 11, 2006 #4

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

Start planning your celebration following the tests. :biggrin:

Besides, based on your contributions in the HW sections, I think you will do well!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2006
  6. Jun 11, 2006 #5
    I too hate exams. The finals week of this last semester I pulled three all nighters. The only thing that kept me going was me constantly reminding myself that once all this cramming was done and the tests were taken I would then immediately be able to come home, jump on my bed, go to sleep, drop all responsibilities and relax. So my advice to you is to just keep reminding yourself that the more you work the more relaxing your upcoming break will be!

7. Aug 29, 2006 #6
    exams are dreadful but last minute cramming may not be a good thing to do. Just get a good book like 'How to succeed in exams" and read it for hints on how to make exams easy. Here is the url to the book
    http://www.lulu.com/content/230918
    best of luck

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?