So I am almost done with my physics degree and I am taking a physics lab class this semester. I hate it. I don't learn anything on it. 90% of the time we're just working to get the equipment to function correctly and the other 10% deciphering the lab instructions. I resorted to just making up reasonable data points because I see no value in doing these manual experiments. Anyone else feel the same?