I hate it when this happens

  • Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
  • #26
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,527
28
Evo said:
I'm having a really bad day.

I left my makeup bag in the bathroom at work last night and it appears it has been stolen. :cry: I think they took it for the bag, I can't imagine that they wanted the contents. :grumpy: We have some seedy people working in this building.
I'm sorry Evo. :frown: I will buy you a new lipstick. There is a special place in hell just for people who steal from the Sisters. :devil:

To make me feel even worse I just got an e-mail from my best friend in Italy. I hadn't heard from him since he left for Milan and was sure he was angry because I haven't sent his camera to him yet.

NO. I hadn't heard from him because he's been floating around the Aeolian Islands on his friend's 2 million dollar yacht with bikini models on a photo shoot. :devil: :grumpy:

:cry:
He's still alive??? I thought he perished in a Romanian armpit-trap on his last voyage? :confused:
 
  • #27
Evo
Mentor
23,104
2,454
Math Is Hard said:
I'm sorry Evo. :frown: I will buy you a new lipstick. There is a special place in hell just for people who steal from the Sisters. :devil:
First your clothes, now my makeup. I think I had a pair of gold earrings in there as well. What is this world coming to??? :cry:

He's still alive??? I thought he perished in a Romanian armpit-trap on his last voyage? :confused:
He's alive and thriving. Yeah, I didn't hear from him for 6 weeks after he did the Romanian bikini team photo shoot on the remote island of Ustica. :grumpy: He was busy.

MIH, I think you and I need to go to Italy...soon. Oh, and he also speaks French, so you could practice with him.
 
  • #28
Evo
Mentor
23,104
2,454
My bag has been returned!!!!!

I posted a note on the door for whoever found it to please return it and...it's back! :!!)

Ok, I feel better now.

Now I will go eat cheap tacos at the the Botulism Bistro.
 
  • #29
BobG
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
185
80
Moonbear said:
Yep, they're pretty durable. I have two now, and am thinking of getting a third, but then I was drooling over the tiny external harddrives when I was at the Apple Store, so might get one of those for back-up. They have a couple that are no bigger than a spare battery for my laptop. :approve:
They're easy to clean, too. Just leave them in your pocket and toss them in the washing machine and dryer.

I like how some people attach some kind of tether so they don't keep leaving them behind in the library computer. Reminds me of how you walk out to the car the next morning and notice the speaker from the drive-in movie is still hanging out the back window.
 
  • #30
Astronuc
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
18,704
1,717
Evo said:
I'm having a really bad day.

I left my makeup bag in the bathroom at work last night and it appears it has been stolen. :cry: I think they took it for the bag, I can't imagine that they wanted the contents. :grumpy: We have some seedy people working in this building.
Sorry to hear about your bad day, but pleased to hear that the bag has been returned.

Evo said:
To make me feel even worse I just got an e-mail from my best friend in Italy. I hadn't heard from him since he left for Milan and was sure he was angry because I haven't sent his camera to him yet.

NO. I hadn't heard from him because he's been floating around the Aeolian Islands on his friend's 2 million dollar yacht with bikini models on a photo shoot. :devil: :grumpy:
Presumably that's why he needed the camera. :biggrin:
 
  • #31
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,527
28
Evo said:
MIH, I think you and I need to go to Italy...soon. Oh, and he also speaks French, so you could practice with him.
I was just looking at the Italian Soccer team. :!!) :!!) :!!)
When do we leave? :tongue2:
 
  • #32
Evo
Mentor
23,104
2,454
Math Is Hard said:
I was just looking at the Italian Soccer team. :!!) :!!) :!!)
When do we leave? :tongue2:
My bags are already packed. :tongue2:
 
  • #33
Pengwuino
Gold Member
4,989
14
So has Evo been victimized yet
 

Related Threads for: I hate it when this happens

  • Last Post
Replies
6
Views
2K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
38
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
22
Views
3K
Replies
48
Views
25K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
32
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
12
Views
2K
  • Last Post
4
Replies
75
Views
9K
Replies
58
Views
6K
Top