Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I have a crush on my physics professor

1. Feb 15, 2006 #1
    [SOLVED] I have a crush on my physics professor

He's sooo fine... his grayish blue eyes... his intense stare... his hot body...mmmmm...so sweet... I can't even think when I am in class! How can I get past his hotness?
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2006
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 15, 2006 #2
    I hope your not a guy.
  4. Feb 15, 2006 #3

Gold Member

I was thinking the same thing^
  5. Feb 15, 2006 #4
    LOL... I am not a guy! Plus... I thought that stuff was acceptable now...
  6. Feb 15, 2006 #5

Science Advisor

Not that there's anything wrong with that...
  7. Feb 15, 2006 #6
    What makes everyone think I am a guy!!!?? Is it because of my nick? If it was something like midas_girl, no one would question my gender...
  8. Feb 15, 2006 #7
    fred, I think we fooled her. That was a close one.
  9. Feb 15, 2006 #8
    ...fine... I give up... y'all were right... anyway, any advice for my problem anyone??
  10. Feb 15, 2006 #9
    so you are a guy?
  11. Feb 15, 2006 #10
    if you sleep with him your guaranteed an A.

Having said that....don't. I just finished reading "Disgrace" by J.M. Coetzee for english class, if you've read that you'll know why I think it's a bad idea.
  12. Feb 15, 2006 #11
    Why does my gender matter anyway?? What do I have to do to prove my real gender??
  13. Feb 15, 2006 #12
    pics.....with a sign that says "Midas_touch" held up.

lol, I believe your a girl, and if you weren't, well, then you definately wouldn't want to "hit on" your physics prof!:biggrin: (you may see a grade decrease instead of increase if that were the case...)
  14. Feb 15, 2006 #13

Staff: Mentor

You're infatuated. Try to get over it. Student-teacher relationships are a bad situation.

On the other hand, about 30 years ago, I saw a professor marry one of his students. Don't know if they are still married.

My advice - focus on your education, establish your independence first before getting into a serious relationship, and become a productive professional.

Gender has nothing to do with this.
  15. Feb 15, 2006 #14
    at least you believe me...
  16. Feb 15, 2006 #15
    I don't want a relationship with him.... Yes, it's an infatuation... It's just that I cannot concentrate in class when he's teaching... when he turns around, bends down and writes on the board... I really try to focus on my studies, but sometimes I cannot help it...
  17. Feb 15, 2006 #16

Staff: Mentor

Oh, OK. Good.

The "his hot body...mmmmm...so sweet... " threw me. :rofl:

How about one of your peers?

Otherwise cold showers. :rolleyes: :rofl:
  18. Feb 15, 2006 #17
    Do you mean if I find them attractive or do they find him attractive?

There are a bunch of dorky guys in my physics classes... not hot older men...
  19. Feb 15, 2006 #18
    Did you happen recently to go over the Lorentz equations with him after class?
  20. Feb 15, 2006 #19
    margaret thatcher naked on a cold day, margaret thatcher naked on a cold day!
  21. Feb 15, 2006 #20
    I did go to office hours today. :biggrin:
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?