I have a lady friend that thinks she loves loves me

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
wolram
Gold Member
I have a lady friend that thinks she loves loves me, i didn't intend to fire this relationship,
i just thought we were just good friends, in reality we have nothing in common, she likes soaps for gods sake, what can i do??????????????

Answers and Replies

Evo
Mentor

I have a lady friend that thinks she loves loves me, i didn't intend to fire this relationship,
i just thought we were just good friends, in reality we have nothing in common, she likes soaps for gods sake, what can i do??????????????
Crazy glue her pots and pans to her kitchen counters? I was going to suggest a reinactment of your previous crazy glue incident, but this should do the trick. :biggrin:

You're just so loveable Wolram. :!!)

Yes, that (fill in the blank) does make you look fat.

wolram
Gold Member

Crazy glue her pots and pans to her kitchen counters? I was going to suggest a reinactment of your previous crazy glue incident, but this should do the trick. :biggrin:

You're just so loveable Wolram. :!!)
I have told her that i only love Evo and MIH but she wants proof, how can i convince her i am a cyber lover.:biggrin:

give her a 30-day trial and let her find out for herself. after that, she may find out she wants to try on another pair of shoes. you know how they are.

wolram
Gold Member
give her a 30-day trial and let her find out for herself. after that, she may find out she wants to try on another pair of shoes. you know how they are.
We have been friends for 18 months, it has only been in the last week or two that she has shown a love for me, i can only say i have not encouraged her.
What can i do i am up the creek with out a paddle, this is so not like me.

Yes, that (fill in the blank) does make you look fat.
:rofl:

Well there is nothing you can do really Wolram :) You cannot change her feelings for you and you have been honest that you are not encouraging her to love you. The only thing I can suggest is to let her know how you feel. She is responsible for her own feelings as long as you are honest with her :biggrin:

lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
We have been friends for 18 months, it has only been in the last week or two that she has shown a love for me, i can only say i have not encouraged her.
Could it be that you're misinterpreting her intents?

tell her the truth. that you enjoy her company but aren't feeling romantic.

turbo
Gold Member
Download pix of Evo and MIH and set them up in rotation on your PC as a screen-saver.

wolram
Gold Member
Download pix of Evo and MIH and set them up in rotation on your PC as a screen-saver.
Good idea now Evo an MIH comply.

dlgoff
Science Advisor
Gold Member
... What can i do i am up the creek with out a paddle, this is so not like me.
Maybe you should go with the flow.

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
What is this strange feeling I am having? Could it be jealousy?

256bits
Gold Member
Learn to like soaps.:)

I'm just gonna go ahead and ask... Is she hot?

BobG
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
This is good! If she's only been on drugs for a week or two, a short stint in rehab has an excellent prognosis for success!

turbo
Gold Member
This is good! If she's only been on drugs for a week or two, a short stint in rehab has an excellent prognosis for success!
Bob, you are bad. I would have been worse if I had thought of it, but you are bad.