Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I have a problem

1. Apr 25, 2004 #1
    is there anything that i could do to force a 3d game -full screen into a drag able window?

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 25, 2004 #2
    Cracking that soft, changing the code, compiling again, using the recently compiled soft can help you deal with what you are actually asking...

4. Apr 25, 2004 #3
    i m not good at any codes.....

5. Apr 25, 2004 #4
    Huh?......

6. Apr 25, 2004 #5
    Aside from the video configuration came with the game, you may try to download Win9x simulator software from Microsoft, it is made for win2k/xp, with it you can configure what enviroments you wish the game to be run in. Again, it is recommended to do such configurations from the game options if possible.

7. Apr 26, 2004 #6
    some games have a -window command line option which makes them, well, a small window you can drag around. i dont know if thats what you wanted but i cant figure out what else you would. RTFM, dude.

8. Apr 26, 2004 #7
    great thx but I cant find that software =(

9. Apr 26, 2004 #8
    Try to google "FF7 for Winxp patch" in Google. It is the same patch I mentioned above.

10. Apr 26, 2004 #9
    final fantasy 7?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?