Is a Photan's Size a Big Joke?

• Thread starter van gogh
  • Start date
In summary: I have no idea what we are talking about, but it is funny.In summary, the conversation was about the size of a photon and whether or not there is a meaningful answer to this question. Some previous discussions on the topic were provided as reference, but the most meaningful answer is likely just the wavelength. The conversation also included a joke about spelling and a question about how much time it would take for a photon to travel its wavelength.
van gogh
what is the size of a photan

Physics news on Phys.org
The most meaningful answer is probably just the wavelength.

speling is also usefull

star.torturer said:
speling is also usefull

I hope this was intended as a joke :rolleyes: .

Claude.

I am sorry about speling (poton) and thanks for your answers

and i have one more question. how much time will it take for a poton to travel it's wavelength

Claude Bile said:
I hope this was intended as a joke :rolleyes: .
:rofl: For sure! That was either really good, or really pitiful.

van gogh said:
I am sorry about speling (poton) and thanks for your answers

www.dictionary.com

ph ph ph ok ok ok

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha ok

This is funny.

1. What is a photan?

A photan is a hypothetical particle that is a combination of a photon and a neutrino. It is proposed as a way to explain some of the mysteries of dark matter and dark energy.

2. How big is a photan?

The size of a photan is not currently known or determined. It is a theoretical particle and its size is still being studied and debated by scientists.

3. Can we detect photans?

Currently, there is no technology or method that can detect photans. However, scientists are working on developing new detectors and experiments to try and detect them.

4. How does the size of a photan compare to other particles?

Since the size of a photan is unknown, it is difficult to compare it to other particles. However, it is believed to be much smaller than a proton or even an electron.

5. Why is the size of a photan important?

The size of a photan is important because it could provide insight into the nature of dark matter and dark energy, two mysterious components of the universe that we still do not fully understand. Understanding the size of a photan could also have implications for our understanding of particle physics and the fundamental forces of nature.