Help a BioPhysics Student with Examples for Quiz

• Thread starter Dr.House0
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Quiz
In summary, the conversation discusses a bioPhysics student's upcoming quiz and their need for more examples and resources regarding body mechanics and related topics. They are advised to post in a homework/course work section and provide specific questions for better assistance.
Dr.House0
Hello,
(( sorry my english is limited))

I am a bioPhysics student.

I have a quzi next week,but my textbook has no examples about the topics.

i need to more examples ...pleasez help me
((books ...examples...websites...etc)).

my topic is body mechanics(center of mass ,,,ststic equilibrim,,,,center of mass of human,,,heat ,,,,energy ,,,work...etc)..

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi welcome to the forums

You mite do better if you posted in the homework/course work section :)

and when you do, supply some specific questions/problems that you need help with
that way people on here will be able to help answe those specific questions :)

D

Thank you ^^

1. What is BioPhysics?

BioPhysics is a field of science that combines principles and methods from biology and physics to study biological systems at a molecular and cellular level.

2. What are some examples of BioPhysics?

Examples of BioPhysics include studying the movement of proteins within cells, the effects of physical forces on biological structures, and the properties of biological membranes.

3. How does BioPhysics relate to other scientific disciplines?

BioPhysics is an interdisciplinary field that combines concepts and techniques from biology, physics, chemistry, and mathematics to understand biological systems.

4. Why is BioPhysics important?

BioPhysics is important because it provides a deeper understanding of how biological systems function at a fundamental level. This knowledge can be used to develop new medical treatments, improve agricultural practices, and advance our understanding of life itself.

5. What are some career options for someone with a background in BioPhysics?

A background in BioPhysics can lead to careers in research and development, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, and academia. Some specific job titles may include biochemist, biophysicist, medical physicist, or research scientist.