Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I have a really bad girl problem. please help me.

1. Dec 10, 2008 #1
    I sorta have a girl problem.

I was at the mall with my old lady to buy the FPS game legendary when i ran into a girl named Haley. I Thought nothing of her at school, but when I saw her here something changed inside of me. I started to develop a crush on the 5'10 goth/punk. The next day I told my friend Zayne. He said he kinda liked her.

My relationship with Haley grew from there. We started to hang out and talk a lot more. So today I was gonna ask her out. At lunch I got nervous and decided to wait till after school.

When I walked up to her, I got nervous again. I poked her shoulder many times like an immature child. I wanted to say "Haley, will you go out with me?" But instead i Said "Haley, Zayne wants to know if you will go out with him." "Sure." She said. Major screwup. What should I do? I need Help.

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 10, 2008 #2
    $ell the $cript to Hollywood. They love thi$ $tuff.

4. Dec 10, 2008 #3

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Who is "your old lady"? I've always heard that in reference to a man's wife. You're married?

5. Dec 10, 2008 #4

wolram

Gold Member

next time you see her, ask if she will go with tom, dick and harry, if she says yes you have your ansewer.

6. Dec 10, 2008 #5

Kurdt

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Just tell the truth. Tell her that your friend does like her and wants to go out with her and then tell her you do too and you chickened out and asked her out for your friend instead of yourself.

Then run away before Cyrus sees this thread.

7. Dec 10, 2008 #6

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I think he means his mom.

I'm just sitting back and waiting for Cyrus to arrive. :biggrin:

8. Dec 10, 2008 #7
    Your best chance now is to make Zayne look like a loser who is too shy to ask her himself. For ideas on how to do this read 'The Courtship of Miles Standish', by Longfellow and 'Cyrano De Bergerac' by Rostand.

9. Dec 10, 2008 #8
    Stay away! Women are evil.

My advice is that if you get any urges you can't suppress with hard liquor, give yourself a hand.

10. Dec 10, 2008 #9

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I certainly hope so.

Cyrus does love these threads.

11. Dec 10, 2008 #10
    I'll be 100% honest with you. There's a good chance she's already friend zoned you. However, you will hate yourself if you don't find out. Getting rejected doesn't even matter the next day. You may potentially never get over it if you never find out. Just do ittttttt. Tell her the truth.

You're in high school right? Are you usually good with women?

12. Dec 10, 2008 #11

wolram

Gold Member

If i had an old lady i would ask her to wear my colors and take her for a burn up on my Honda 50.

13. Dec 10, 2008 #12

Kurdt

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Can you have a burn up on a Honda 50?

14. Dec 10, 2008 #13
    Judging by the thread, I'm going with no.

15. Dec 10, 2008 #14
    It doesn't sound that bad...at all really. Just come out to her and correct your mistake...

16. Dec 10, 2008 #15

wolram

Gold Member

Only if you hate them and have marshmallows.

17. Dec 10, 2008 #16
    Buy her some really dark eye shadow. Goth girls love that stuff.

18. Dec 10, 2008 #17

:rofl:

19. Dec 10, 2008 #18
    You have zero post count. That means you came here for girl advice. This is a physics forum. Go away.

This is what I think of all these girl threads:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
  20. Dec 10, 2008 #19

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

First thing to do is to follow jimmysnyder's advice.

Second thing is to ask Cyrus for fashion advice. He'll hook you right up.

Third thing is to find someone to give this poor girl some fashion advice. Goth/punk?

21. Dec 10, 2008 #20

Hey, you're from the older generation, quiet! lol I had a brief thing (as in a week, leading up to homecoming) with a girl nick named Stripes due to her black and white one inch stripes in her hair, she was fine.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?