I have all of the new posts in GD

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolves around showing screenshots of posts on a forum. One person is unable to show the screenshot due to not having a scanner, but is advised to use the "Print Screen" button on their keyboard. The conversation then takes a humorous turn as someone suggests the person may be using a machine from 1975.
JamesU
Gold Member
:devil: I have all of the new posts in GD!

Physics news on Phys.org
Not for me :D I show like 25 topics per page.

?

Pengwuino said:
Me too. :biggrin:

Pengwuino said:
Way to go, Pengwuino. :approve:

I have a screen print, but no scanner. I cannot show you guys the miracle... :frown:

Why would you need a scanner to show us a screen shot?

You will just need to press the "Print Screen" button on ur keyboard and paste it in paint. Save it and upload it...

no, it just printed...

yomamma said:
no, it just printed...

Are you using some machine from 1975?

moose said:
Are you using some machine from 1975?
LOL! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1. What does "I have all of the new posts in GD" mean?

The phrase "I have all of the new posts in GD" means that the person has access to or has read all of the latest posts in a specific online forum or discussion group called GD.

2. How can I make sure I have all of the new posts in GD?

To make sure you have all of the new posts in GD, you can regularly check the forum or group for new posts or set up notifications for new posts. You can also utilize the search function to find any posts you may have missed.

3. Can I filter the new posts in GD?

Yes, you can filter the new posts in GD by using keywords or specific categories. This can help you find posts that are most relevant to your interests or needs.

4. Why is it important to have all of the new posts in GD?

Having all of the new posts in GD allows you to stay up-to-date on the latest discussions and information within the forum or group. It also helps you contribute to and engage in conversations with other members.

5. Is it possible to miss a post in GD?

Yes, it is possible to miss a post in GD if you do not regularly check the forum or group or if you do not have notifications set up. However, you can always go back and catch up on any missed posts by using the search function or scrolling through the forum or group.