I have been bad from now on i will be good

  • Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • #1
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
Yes i am sorry i have been bad from now on i will be good, a reformed character
there will be no more bad me from now on i will be a o:)
 

Answers and Replies

  • #2
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,105
5
I bet it won't last. Let's get a pool going. I've got 6:00 a.m. EST (today). Anyone else? Only $5.
 
  • #3
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
honestrosewater said:
I bet it won't last. Let's get a pool going. I've got 6:00 a.m. EST (today). Anyone else? Only $5.
It will last i promise, i wont even make teensy weensy mistake
 
  • #4
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,105
5
Time will tell. I'm keeping my eyes on you. :bugeye:
 
  • #5
356
3
he'll make it over the weekend I think.... hmmm.. I got noon monday.
 
  • #6
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
Smurf said:
he'll make it over the weekend I think.... hmmm.. I got noon monday.
Oh ye of little faith
 
  • #7
356
3
Hey, at least I gave you the weekend, he gave you 4 hours!
 
  • #8
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
Smurf said:
Hey, at least I gave you the weekend, he gave you 4 hours!
I scoff at time my goodness will be immortal :biggrin:
 
  • #9
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,105
5
wolram said:
Oh ye of little faith
That's exactly what I was thinking!
:surprised But I couldn't say it because I only gave you an hour. :redface:
Quick, do something bad- only ten minutes before I lose.
 
  • #10
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
honestrosewater said:
That's exactly what I was thinking!
:surprised But I couldn't say it because I only gave you an hour. :redface:
Quick, do something bad- only ten minutes before I lose.
Wicked temptress begone, you can not break this will of iron. :biggrin:
 
  • #11
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
Me thinks i have won one bet, not to mention from where butt some one
owes me :biggrin:
 
  • #12
Hurkyl
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
14,916
19
Wicked temptress
Defamation of character! Bad, bad wolram!
 
  • #13
Lisa!
Gold Member
612
96
wolram said:
Yes i am sorry i have been bad from now on i will be good, a reformed character
there will be no more bad me from now on i will be a o:)
I've heard it before! :confused:
 
  • #14
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
Hurkyl said:
Defamation of character! Bad, bad wolram!
Shoot, that was a very, very minor slip, no on one can hold that agianst
poor old woolie, can they :biggrin:
 
  • #15
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
Now that is just so not fair it was in another thread and i was not being
bad.
 
  • #16
*Kia*
Gold Member
18
0
hahahaha I bet he says baaaaaaaaaaaad things on wednesday when we make him do some hard labour - stripping off wall paper with about a 1000 layers of paint on top!
 
  • #17
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
*Kia* said:
hahahaha I bet he says baaaaaaaaaaaad things on wednesday when we make him do some hard labour - stripping off wall paper with about a 1000 layers of paint on top!
Not at all my dear quite looking forward to it :biggrin:
 
  • #18
356
3
*Kia* said:
hahahaha I bet he says baaaaaaaaaaaad things on wednesday when we make him do some hard labour - stripping off wall paper with about a 1000 layers of paint on top!
I'll bet you he doesn't make it to wednesday. I mean I bet monday, and I was being generous.
 
  • #19
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
Smurf said:
I'll bet you he doesn't make it to wednesday. I mean I bet monday, and I was being generous.
o:) ________dumdedum______________________ o:) ____________ o:) _________________dedum________________ o:)
 
  • #20
288
0
I have faith in you Wolram.

I expect you will not be bad, ever again, no matter how often you might wish to be, no matter how many beautiful women cross your path or no matter how many offers come along that could make you a millionaire or no matter how much your "friends" at PF needle you....

I know you will be good, chaste, pure and wholesome, forever. Never letting liquor pass your lips. Never saying another cuss word. Never forgetting to call mum on her birthday or new years or any other special day.

Unfortunately, you will die of boredom in about three months.
 
  • #21
Evo
Mentor
23,154
2,804
pattylou said:
I have faith in you Wolram.

I expect you will not be bad, ever again, no matter how often you might wish to be, no matter how many beautiful women cross your path or no matter how many offers come along that could make you a millionaire or no matter how much your "friends" at PF needle you....

I know you will be good, chaste, pure and wholesome, forever. Never letting liquor pass your lips. Never saying another cuss word. Never forgetting to call mum on her birthday or new years or any other special day.

Unfortunately, you will die of boredom in about three months.
:rofl: :rofl:

Sorry. :blushing:
 
  • #22
Danger
Gold Member
9,607
246
*Kia* said:
hahahaha I bet he says baaaaaaaaaaaad things on wednesday when we make him do some hard labour
Does this imply the existence of a 'significant other'? Is this yet another sexual fantasy blown to hell right before my eyes? :cry:
 
  • #23
JamesU
Gold Member
750
3
what has this thread become?! :eek:
 
  • #24
Lisa!
Gold Member
612
96
Like other threads!
 
  • #25
*Kia*
Gold Member
18
0
pattylou said:
Never letting liquor pass your lips.
:tongue:
pattylou said:
Never saying another cuss word.
:biggrin:
pattylou said:
Never forgetting to call mum on her birthday or new years or any other special day.
:rofl: chance would be a fine thing eh woolie? :rofl:

Danger said:
Does this imply the existence of a 'significant other'? Is this yet another sexual fantasy blown to hell right before my eyes? :cry:
aye, it does. But fantasise away - it's good for my ego! :biggrin:
 

Related Threads on I have been bad from now on i will be good

  • Last Post
2
Replies
36
Views
5K
Replies
10
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
17
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
15
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
4
Views
709
  • Last Post
2
Replies
37
Views
4K
Replies
24
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
5
Views
1K
Replies
16
Views
2K
Top