1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I have changed my profession

1. Sep 12, 2005 #1
    I have changed my profession...

That is great! Physics is very boring, and I doubt my paper whether can succeed, so I abandon to study physics forever. I also have abandoned to publish my paper, I will not pay any more persistence on this field...

Now I changed my profession, I have decided to return to study Computers, digital products and CPUs again. I think this field is just my strength and successful future. And also Computer is an easy subject for me to study more profoundly, but Physics is difficult.

Haha, now I am very comfortable because I transfer my focus on Computers. Originall I have some big schemes on Physics, such as, to discover the supernatural power, to reform religions, to put forward some revolutions, but now... I think I am unable, now only publishing a paper is impossible, I have abandoned to publish it.

Yes, my choice is right, Computer is just my strength, even I can challenge the adults.

:shy: :shy: :shy: :smile: :smile: :smile:

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 12, 2005 #2
    Great discission

4. Sep 12, 2005 #3

EL

Science Advisor

Good luck yu_wing_sin!
    I'm glad to here you have found something you enjoy!

5. Sep 12, 2005 #4

JasonRox

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Sounds like you made a happy decision. :)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?