Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I have changed my profession

1. Sep 12, 2005 #1
    I have changed my profession...

That is great! Physics is very boring, and I doubt my paper whether can succeed, so I abandon to study physics forever. I also have abandoned to publish my paper, I will not pay any more persistence on this field...

Now I changed my profession, I have decided to return to study Computers, digital products and CPUs again. I think this field is just my strength and successful future. And also Computer is an easy subject for me to study more profoundly, but Physics is difficult.

Haha, now I am very comfortable because I transfer my focus on Computers. Originall I have some big schemes on Physics, such as, to discover the supernatural power, to reform religions, to put forward some revolutions, but now... I think I am unable, now only publishing a paper is impossible, I have abandoned to publish it.

Yes, my choice is right, Computer is just my strength, even I can challenge the adults.

:shy: :shy: :shy: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 12, 2005 #2
    Great discission
  4. Sep 12, 2005 #3

Science Advisor

Good luck yu_wing_sin!
    I'm glad to here you have found something you enjoy!
  5. Sep 12, 2005 #4

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Sounds like you made a happy decision. :)
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?