Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I Have Chocolate

1. Apr 16, 2006 #1

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I Have Chocolate!!!!

MIH!!!!! Thank you!!!! :cry: :!!) :cry: :!!)

The Evo Child intercepted the package, tore it open and ate some. But I have the remains. She said there was also a card, she's looking for it.

Uhm. snarf chomp snorf mmmmmm this is GREAT CHOCOLATE!!!!! ALL DARK, MY FAVORITE!!!!!

damn Evo child

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 16, 2006 #2

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Wow, that's great! Children are a hazard to chocolate safekeeping, though, aren't they? Bad Evo Child, bad! :rofl:

4. Apr 16, 2006 #3

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Oh, goodie! I tried to send enough that you'd have some to share. I can't believe it got there so fast. Happy very early birthday! :smile:

5. Apr 16, 2006 #4

Evo

Amazing how they can sniff out chocolate.

Oh look, a package addressed to my mom. <sniff> CHOCOLATE <rip, tear, shred, chomp, chomp> :devil:

6. Apr 16, 2006 #5

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's just payback when I do that to my Mom. It wasn't until I moved out of the house that I discovered chocolate Easter bunnies come with ears.:biggrin:

7. Apr 16, 2006 #6

Evo

It was so funny, she's sitting tearing through all this bubble wrap and goes "oh, someone sent you a package". It's someone in California. (she has chocolate smeared all over her face) Oh, here, this stuff is really good. There was a card, but I wasn't paying attention and almost hit someone and everything went flying, but I'll find it.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2006
  8. Apr 16, 2006 #7
    How many pounds did you figure that would take? Must have been expensive to ship!

9. Apr 16, 2006 #8

eax

Force of child attraction to chocolate= 10^15*G*mass of chocolate^2/ (distance^2)

As child gets close to chocolate almost impossible to pull child away, thus formula is acceptable :rofl:

10. Apr 16, 2006 #9

dav2008

Gold Member

So what does one have to do to have chocolate sent to one's house?

11. Apr 16, 2006 #10

eax

Hope it gets there ;)

12. Apr 16, 2006 #11

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Nah. I just told the mailman it was for a beautiful woman about to throw herself to the mountain lions and he did it for free.
    I only considered simple accounting. Chocolate Evo gets = 1/3 of chocolate sent. Therefore, send 3 bars.
    I suppose if you want the chocolate to actually reach you, the answer is...um.. don't have children?:biggrin:

13. Apr 16, 2006 #12
    And as he delivered the chocolate he threw himself to the lions to save the Evo! How romantic.
    Did you get to see if he held his fork properly Evo?

14. Apr 17, 2006 #13

JasonRox

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

If you send chocolate to South Florida in the middle of July, would it not melt in the mailbox or during shipment?

15. Apr 17, 2006 #14
    Its cold enough here right now for chocolate to be shipped :biggrin:

Actually, I think I'm supposed to get brownies sometime soon....

16. Apr 17, 2006 #15

cronxeh

Gold Member

Im going on a shopping spree tomorrow.. gonna get lots of pudding :biggrin:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?