1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I have forgotten physics

1. Jan 18, 2013 #1
    I have forgotten physics in which I have done my Masters.Can anyone help how to start again?Any Online course?

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 18, 2013 #2
    Re: Masters

Hmm... Perhaps a youtube search, ole chap? I wouldn't look under "Masters of physics refresher," though. Things are alot more specialized these days it seems. It basically breaks down like the subtopics on this website, quantum, relativity, classical, etc. If you are a master, though, I'd recommend Lenny Susskind's courses on the Stanford channel.

4. Jan 18, 2013 #3
    Masters means Graduate Course no. Plz. specify Physics is your subject or its brach, what type of online course you want Free, from university etc

5. Jan 18, 2013 #4
    How long ago did you do your Masters? Youtube would be a good place to start, lots of conceptual knowledgeable on there, plus loads of tutorials on calculus and the other relevant areas of mathematics you might be interested in. Is there anything in particular you are looking to refresh?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook