I have never seen anyone on chat

• Thread starter The legend
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Chat
In summary, the chat is open on Sundays at 10:00am CST and does not work with iPhones, which may explain the lack of activity throughout the week. It is suggested to set a specific time for members to chat.
The legend
Hey guys!

Cmon,

I have never seen anyone on chat!

Nobody like to come or is it that you guys are tooooo busy?

Let's all(not exactly all!) fix a particular timing so that we can chat!

(May be I always drop in at the rong time!)

Physics news on Phys.org

Hi legend. Chat is open on Sundays at 10:00am CST.

Oh,
that is the reason why i don't see anyone..daily time to time i use to login..but no one is there..let us see this sunday sometime!

i wish it was daily, but problem is that it doesn't work with iPhones, so a lot of members don't come to chatroom.

I understand the importance of communication and collaboration in our field. However, it is important to remember that everyone has different schedules and may not always be available to chat at the same time. It may also be possible that some individuals prefer to communicate through other means rather than chat. I suggest reaching out to others through email or scheduling a specific time to meet in person if possible. It's important to be understanding and flexible when it comes to communication.

1. Why have I never seen anyone on chat?

There could be a few reasons for this. It's possible that there simply aren't many people using the chat feature at the same time as you. It could also be a technical issue on your end, such as a slow internet connection or an outdated browser that is not compatible with the chat platform.

2. Is something wrong with the chat system?

It's possible that there could be a technical issue with the chat system, but it's more likely that there just aren't many people using it at the moment. If you continue to have trouble accessing chat, you can reach out to the website or platform's support team for assistance.

3. Are there certain times when more people are on chat?

Yes, typically there are peak times when more people are using the chat feature. This varies depending on the website or platform, but it's common for evenings and weekends to have higher chat activity.

4. How can I find people to chat with?

If you're looking to chat with others on a specific topic or interest, you can try joining online communities or forums related to that topic. You can also reach out to friends or acquaintances to see if they are interested in chatting with you.

5. Can I improve my chances of seeing someone on chat?

Yes, there are a few things you can do to increase your chances of finding someone to chat with. First, make sure your internet connection is strong and your browser is up to date. You can also try joining chat rooms or groups related to your interests, or actively reaching out and initiating conversations with others on the platform.