1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I have no idea what I am doing.

1. Nov 13, 2013 #1
    So I went through an associates program for machining got out and discovered I entered a field where talent matters little to none until you've put in many years and that tops out below my intelectual capabilities.​
    I have decided to go back to school for Engineering. Well I think I want to do engineering. I was hoping to get some advice on exploring my interest within stem fields. I really enjoy any kind of problem I can visualize(ex. visualizing construction of objects, conteplating the steps of machining to make a part, imagining forces acting during a machining process to deduce where incacuracies are originating).​
    I was also hoping for some general guidelines for what it will take to transfer into a good university from community college.​

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted