I have this assignment from writing class

In summary: DIn summary, these successful college students have a 4.0 GPA, are planning on graduating in 2007, and have a goal of going to a good graduate school. They also have a goal of making world peace.
beanryu
I have this assignment from writing class that needs me to interview successful college students.

Help I don't have time to do interview... can you guys give me some answers?!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

1 WHEN DO YOU EXPECT TO GRADUATE AND WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR?

2 WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF A SUCCESSFUL COLLEGE STUDENT?

3 HOW DO YOU STUDY?

4 WHAT KIND OF CHANGES YOU MADE DURING COLLEGE?

5 WHAT IS YOUR GOAL?

6 HOW IS YOUR SOCIAL LIFE?

7 DO YOU PARTICIPATE IN EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES? IF SO, DESCRIBE.

8 WHAT ADVICES DO YOU HAVE FOR ME?

Physics news on Phys.org
Are you serious? :grumpy::eek:

Even though this is homework, I'm going to move this over to General Discussion. You're more likely to find people willing to take the time to provide answers for this type of question over there.

Note to GD participants: please stay on topic in this one since it was originally posted in Homework Help! If you're not a college student, please refrain from answering.

Spring (~May) 2007, or Spring (~May) 2008. Secondary Math Education.

College is about finding what you want to do for the rest of your life, and if you can do that while in college, then you are successful.

3 HOW DO YOU STUDY?

Depends on the class. I usually read the book, and think about the problems the book asks.

I changed my sleeping habits, such that I now get 7-8hrs of sleep every night. It has helped quite a bit.

5 WHAT IS YOUR GOAL?

Teach Math at the High School level

Life?

No.

Sleep!

beanryu said:
I have this assignment from writing class that needs me to interview successful college students.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

3 HOW DO YOU STUDY?

5 WHAT IS YOUR GOAL?

1. In late 2007, major is Computer Engineering.

2. One that can handle life and make world changing innovations in it.

3. Whenever I need info to do an assignment, I see the Internet, then, rarely, a book. I also study a couple hours before an exam. Other than that, I don't attend classes and I don't study. :biggrin:

4. I learned to socialize.

5. 10-20 year goal: Go to Mars. Life goal: Make world peace, start with Pakistan.

6. Less than five close friends at the university, the rest on the net, mostly on IRC.

7. Yeah I take part in coding competitions, general knowledge competitions, and I've just become Event Manager for the IEEE student chapter.

8. Take no tension over exams, take college life easy. Chill as much as you can. You may not get the chance again. Know enough to pass courses. You don't need to do a Masters if you come up with something innovative.

THanx for the answers THANK YOU ALOT
just one more person answer then I am done... THANKS ALOT!

does it have to be undergraduate students?

beanryu said:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

3 HOW DO YOU STUDY?

5 WHAT IS YOUR GOAL?

1. May 2007. Mechanical Engineering
2. One who can do research, get a 3.5+ GPA, have a social life, and sleep 8 hours a day
3. Read the book
4. Study less, skip useless classes, start worrying about money
5. Graduate in 2007 with a 4.0, go to a good grad school, get a masters and maybe a PHD in the least amount of time possible, and find a girl
6. I get along with pretty much everyone but I don't have time to go out
7. Undergrad research
8. Actually think about your decisions, even minor ones (ie. doing problem #4 instead of copying it), because a lot of the time the right thing to do is counter-intuitive.

Well for #1...

oh wait, successful college students...

Thanx a lot people!

1. What is the purpose of this assignment?

The purpose of this assignment is to develop and improve your writing skills, such as critical thinking, organization, and communication.

2. How should I approach this assignment?

You should start by carefully reading and understanding the instructions and guidelines provided. Then, brainstorm ideas and create an outline before beginning the actual writing process.

3. What resources can I use for this assignment?

You can use a variety of resources, such as textbooks, online articles, academic journals, and credible websites. Make sure to properly cite any sources used in your assignment.

4. What is the expected length of this assignment?

The expected length of the assignment may vary depending on the specific requirements given by your instructor. However, as a general guideline, most writing assignments range from 500-2000 words.

5. When is the deadline for this assignment?

The deadline for this assignment should have been provided by your instructor. If not, make sure to clarify with them to ensure you turn in your assignment on time.