Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I havent received my book Help!

1. Jul 24, 2004 #1
    I havent received my book!! Help!

Hiya,

I ordered an autographed book of Beyond Einstein by Dr. Kaku from M. Phillips on July 1rst as a birthday gift for my girlfriend on July 26(Monday). I followed the mailing instructions as stated on mkaku.org. The website said 1-2 weeks, and the address is only a mere 3 miles from my house. I have been unable to get in contact with Michael via Email .. The phone number for that address is "temporarily disconnected", and I even stopped by the house that is the address indicated as Hyperspace productions, but there was no answer. Im now just concerned that I have been had!.. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks!

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 27, 2004 #2

CC

Please get in touch with Michael at mphillips@mkaku.org.

He recently moved from the address stated on the site, and we apologize for not updating the new address at MKaku.org. If he does not get back to you soon, send me an email at CoryR@mkaku.org.

We apologize for the delay.

Cory R.
    coryr@mkaku.org
    www.mkaku.org

4. Sep 25, 2004 #3
    CC,
    I don't suppose that Jfoe will get a refund, or atleast a discount for the inconveniance, aswell as not being informed of such changes in addresses, etc, will he?

I think he definitely deserves one. :)

[r.D]

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?