Why am I crying over a movie with the Home Improvement guy?

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
In summary, tribdog is emotionally vulnerable due to a prank and is currently watching a movie with the Home Improvement guy and crying. The others are trying to cheer him up with jokes and tribdog is receiving comfort from someone with a degree in sex. There is also mention of tribdog's dedication to taking care of the forum and his sleeping habits.
tribdog
Your little prank has left me emotionally vulnerable. I'm sitting here watching some dumb movie with the Home Improvement guy and I'm bawlling my eyes out. thanks a lot.

Physics news on Phys.org
That must be why Greg gave you the pink award! LOL!

There there. *strokes tribdog*

Feeling better yet?

tribdog said:
Your little prank has left me emotionally vulnerable. I'm sitting here watching some dumb movie with the Home Improvement guy and I'm bawlling my eyes out. thanks a lot.

Your welcome tribdog.

Though, might i recommend lifetime channel and ice cream? Its much more pathetic.

franznietzsche said:
Your welcome tribdog.

Though, might i recommend lifetime channel and ice cream? Its much more pathetic.

:grumpy: Hey, what are you taking credit for? You were sleeping on the job when we needed you! :rofl:

tribdog must really be upset. He normally wouldn't waste any time responding to something like this :
Moonbear said:
*strokes tribdog*

Gokul43201 said:
tribdog must really be upset. He normally wouldn't waste any time responding to something like this :

You're right. Gee, I'm starting to feel guilty now.

Nah! :rofl:

Gokul43201 said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey, who doesn't like getting stroked by the woman with a degree in sex?

Moonbear said:
:grumpy: Hey, what are you taking credit for? You were sleeping on the job when we needed you! :rofl:
Well he has to sleep SOME TIME moonbear, he was up all night taking care of PF so that when you woke up you'd have a whole forum of mindless chatter to read! Don't be so selfish!

Smurf said:
Well he has to sleep SOME TIME moonbear, he was up all night taking care of PF so that when you woke up you'd have a whole forum of mindless chatter to read! Don't be so selfish!

But I thought he was an insomniac! Now my whole world view is crushed. :tongue2:

Moonbear said:
But I thought he was an insomniac! Now my whole world view is crushed. :tongue2:

I'm only an insomniac when its dark. I ahve no trouble sleeping during the day, oddly enough.

What is the meaning behind "I hope you all are happy"?

The phrase "I hope you all are happy" is a common expression used to express well wishes towards a group of people. It can also imply a sense of concern or care towards the happiness of others.

What is the scientific significance of happiness?

Happiness is a complex emotion that can have significant impacts on an individual's physical and mental well-being. Scientific studies have shown that happy people tend to have better immune systems, lower levels of stress, and are more resilient to challenges and setbacks.

Is happiness a genetic trait or can it be learned?

Studies have shown that genetics can play a role in an individual's overall happiness, but it is not the sole determining factor. Happiness can also be influenced by external factors such as relationships, experiences, and mindset, which can be learned and developed over time.

How can one increase their overall happiness?

There is no one-size-fits-all solution for increasing happiness, as it can vary from person to person. However, some common strategies include practicing gratitude, engaging in meaningful activities, cultivating positive relationships, and taking care of one's physical and mental health.

Can happiness be measured scientifically?

While happiness is a subjective emotion, there are scientific methods and tools that can be used to measure it. These can include self-report questionnaires, physiological measurements, and behavioral observations. However, it is important to note that these measurements may not capture the full complexity of happiness and should be interpreted with caution.