What makes Italian women so attractive?

In summary, Italian women are often praised for their natural beauty, with features such as olive skin, dark hair, and full lips being commonly associated with their attractiveness. Italian culture places a strong emphasis on beauty and style, and this is reflected in the way Italian women present themselves. They also have a warm, passionate, and strong personality, and are known for their charm and seductiveness. Additionally, their love for good food, fashion, and family adds to their overall attractiveness.
Take_it_Easy
I am Italian and my name is Andrea!
I like Math and I am happy I found this forum!
Sorry for my mistakes in math and English language!
I hope I can meet some friend!

Thanks everyone for reading this!

- Andrea

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi, Andrea!
Welcome on board!

What is your favourite fish?. :smile:

Hi Andrea - welcome to PF!

Welcome to PF, Andrea.

I took the liberty of moving your thread to General Discussion.

Ciao ciao :smile:

Is there any american here ? :biggrin:
Did Silvio get this girl he was waving to at the G8 ?
Nicolas seemed embarrassed, he probably does not have such a good hand on the newspaper yet.

Sorry for the politics... Can we make pizza with fish ?

Anchovies works nicely. And pike tykes.

arildno said:
Anchovies

too small for our purposes !
Uhm, I have a medical condition, this is too salty

Pike, then?

Welcome to PF! Seems we have a bunch of new folks to welcome. Please, sit down, relax, have a drink, and peruse our lovely fish menu.

arildno said:
Pike, then?

Oh that should do :biggrin:

Sun bloated orange roughy pizza.

Who can tell me where that comes from?

Welcome to the forum Andrea.

humanino said:
Yes, it's the episode with Micheal Stipe from REM and also the episode where Zorak eats his nephew Raymond. It's a classsic!

Evo said:
Yes, it's the episode with Micheal Stipe from REM and also the episode where Zorak eats his nephew Raymond. It's a classsic!
I remember http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/de/Space_Ghost_Zorak.jpg [Broken] now. I never knew what this avatar was back then :uhh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Andrea, take it easy, I did not mean to bore you to sleep

HI Andrea, welcome!

Welcome and enjoy your stay! Watch out for flying fish...:biggrin: I am always a fan of the yellow snapper, just in case anybody needs help choosing a fish...

hypatia said:
HI Andrea, welcome!

lisab said:
Hi Andrea - welcome to PF!

Astronuc said:
Welcome to PF, Andrea.

I took the liberty of moving your thread to General Discussion.

arildno said:
Hi, Andrea!
Welcome on board!

What is your favourite fish?. :smile:

Moonbear said:
Welcome to PF! Seems we have a bunch of new folks to welcome. Please, sit down, relax, have a drink, and peruse our lovely fish menu.

Evo said:
Sun bloated orange roughy pizza.

Who can tell me where that comes from?

Welcome to the forum Andrea.
G01 said:
Welcome and enjoy your stay! Watch out for flying fish...:biggrin: I am always a fan of the yellow snapper, just in case anybody needs help choosing a fish...
THANKS SO MUCH TO EVERYONE!
I was in fact posting and then sleeping so I didn't read these welcomes till the moment I woke up!
THANKS THANKS THANKS!

BUT WHY everyone is so interested in pishes? :D

I don't like fish too much, and that's weird couse I live in a "sea-city" where everyone loves the pish (as food) too much!
humanino said:
Ciao ciao :smile:

Is there any american here ? :biggrin:
Did Silvio get this girl he was waving to at the G8 ?
Nicolas seemed embarrassed, he probably does not have such a good hand on the newspaper yet.

Sorry for the politics... Can we make pizza with fish ?
Hello! :D
Silvio got the girl? I don't know!

You can make pizza with EVERYTHING (except ice cream, of course).

Pizza frutti di Mare

Pizza Mare e Monti

Pizza con Alici (pizza napoletana)

and

Pizza col tonno

http://images.google.it/imgres?imgu...irefox-a&rls=com.google.gzfb:it:official&sa=N

Welcome Andrea! :smile:

Kurdt said:
Welcome Andrea! :smile:

THANK YOU!
I enjoy this forum too much!

Take_it_Easy said:
I enjoy this forum too much!
All right : when do we get Pizza frutti di Mare ? :tongue2:

Well given that no preference for fish was given...I'm going to use the octopus left over from hockey season.THWASSSSSSSH !

Their, now your officially welcomed. We may need to get some help to pry the tentacle's off your ears:redface:

Congrats, Andrea - you've been successfully initiated! Can I get you a towel :smile: ?

Where'd she go? Did you knock her out??!11 Gee, hypatia. You've got a mean swing with that octopus! :biggrin:

Tsu said:
Where'd she go? Did you knock her out??!11 Gee, hypatia. You've got a mean swing with that octopus! :biggrin:
I would think Andrea is masculine in Italy :uhh:

Tsu said:

Umm sorry, must be all the baseball practice with the grandsons:redface:

humanino said:
I would think Andrea is masculine in Italy :uhh:

Oh. :redface: Sorry. In the US Andrea is generally a woman's name. :biggrin: So, if I took my sister (Andrea) to Italy, she'd become a MAN? :eek:

Well if you had to turn into a man, Italy would be the right place for it. Those ladies are gorgeous.

1. What physical features make Italian women attractive?

Italian women are often praised for their natural beauty, with features such as olive skin, dark hair, and full lips being commonly associated with their attractiveness. They also tend to have a curvaceous figure, which is seen as desirable in many cultures.

2. Is there a cultural aspect to the attractiveness of Italian women?

Yes, Italian culture places a strong emphasis on beauty and style, and this is reflected in the way Italian women present themselves. They often have a confident and elegant demeanor, which adds to their overall attractiveness.

3. Are there any personality traits that make Italian women attractive?

Italian women are known for their warmth, passion, and strong personalities. They are often described as being outgoing, expressive, and charismatic, which can be very attractive to others.

4. Do Italian women have a certain charm or allure that sets them apart?

Yes, Italian women are known for their charm and seductiveness. They have a certain charisma and confidence that is alluring to many people. Their flirtatious nature and love for romance also adds to their charm.

5. Are there any other factors that contribute to the attractiveness of Italian women?

Aside from physical appearance and cultural aspects, the lifestyle and values of Italian women also play a role in their attractiveness. They are known for their love of good food, fashion, and family, which can make them even more appealing to others.