C426913Exploring Optics Solutions: A Physicist's Journey on PF

• Thread starter Duboo
  • Start date
In summary, C426913Exploring Optics Solutions is a comprehensive guide that takes readers on a journey through the world of optics, providing valuable insights and solutions from a physicist's perspective. The book covers a wide range of topics, including fundamental concepts, advanced techniques, and real-world applications of optics. Through clear explanations and practical examples, readers will gain a deeper understanding of optics and how it impacts our daily lives. Whether you are a student, researcher, or simply curious about the field of optics, this book offers a wealth of information and knowledge.
Duboo
How did you find PF?
Searching my homework's solution about optics
Hello! I'm Korean so I'm not good at english but I major in physics so I registerd here!

Likes davenn and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
I also stumbled across Physicsforums when searching for an answer to a question. A question similar to mine had been asked. Just know that this site is a little different than some other Answer sites: when asking homework problems, you'll be expected to show what you have tried, then there will be some questions to try to guide you to realizing the solution.

Likes berkeman
Duboo said:
How did you find PF?: Searching my homework's solution about optics

Hello! I'm Korean so I'm not good at english but I major in physics so I registerd here!
Hi there Duboo
Welcome to PF and hopefully being here will help you with both your English and physics :)

Dave