Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I just wanted to say i retire from physics investigation

1. Jul 25, 2005 #1
    my objective was to achieve free energy and reactionless propulsion to heal the world and colonize other planets to ensure the future of the human race

after 5 years research i get to the conclusion that things like the water engine are very real and working but they are kept secret by the oil companies and the stablishment

besides now i understand the problem of humanity is not energy but evilness and i can not help there

besides i dont want to become a knowitall like most people here talking about quarks, and singularities pretending to be intelligent by talking about things that nobody will discuss because nobody understands

myself i think that most people here is quite stupid since they dont realize that a giantic powerball with the vertical axe displaced from the earths axe 45º and fixed to the ground will trasform the earth rotation into rotation of the powerball that could be used to generate electricity

i cant belive im more intelligent than most people here by perfectly seeing that the earths rotation would move the giantic powerball just as an athlete would do

i just wanted to say that thanks to you now i dislike scientifics as much as i dislike priests, both with the absolute and undiscussed truth
    and braking the human development

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 25, 2005 #2
    Why not just wait until the oil runs out? You'll be the new mesiah of the post-apocalypse.

4. Jul 25, 2005 #3
    Well congratulation on a very unique first post!

And from your self loathing rant I too can't believe that your more intelligent than "most people here" since your grammar is diabolical!

A word of advice, nobody cares about your ignorante opinions!

5. Jul 25, 2005 #4
    then explain why my powerball idea wont work instead of insulting

im not only more intelligent than you but also better person

6. Jul 25, 2005 #5

enigma

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

1. You can't get energy from nothing.

2. QED

7. Jul 25, 2005 #6
  8. Jul 25, 2005 #7

matthyaouw

Gold Member

Something none of us believe, I assure you.

9. Jul 25, 2005 #8
    an athlete rotates the powerball forming a cone with the axe, the energy comes from the athlete

the earth rotates the giantic powerball forming identical cone, the energy comes from earths momentum

if you are unable to see it make a drawing

10. Jul 25, 2005 #9

FredGarvin

Science Advisor

A trolling we will go. A trolling we will go...

11. Jul 25, 2005 #10
    Maybe u shdnt give up ur investigation now... Well but instead of investigation, do some research.

12. Jul 25, 2005 #11
    Sense you were last here {calling us all stupid} have you done any research? Did you make working models? Study the dynamics of energy? Submit written papers for evaluation? Learn to take advice?

If you recall the last few times you came here, this is what most people suggested you do.
    A million people have ideas, but you still half to do the work..and I mean WORK.
    You should knock the chip off your shoulder and get busy.

13. Jul 25, 2005 #12
    aviator is back!

14. Jul 25, 2005 #13

brewnog

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Ahh, I'd forgotten all about aviator.

It would seem his time away has not been spent learning about physics. Oh well!

A trolling we will go, a trolling we will go...! Good song Fred!

15. Jul 25, 2005 #14

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

Ja, it seems so, or a clone perhaps. :rofl:

16. Jul 25, 2005 #15

brewnog

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

If it's not aviator, perhaps it's one of his colleagues who works in the same evil underground lair, developing evil underground technology with which they will certainly take over the world. Anyone else scared?

17. Jul 25, 2005 #16

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Lucifer, if you're trying to edge around the Forum guidelines by attempting to coax a physical discussion of your crankish ideas on GD...it ain't working.

And you have the gall to tell someone to not insult you, AFTER you create a thread which pointedly refers to most members here as "stupid" pretenders ?

Boy, it's really hot around here. Has anyone tried any interesting flavors of ice-cream lately ?

18. Jul 25, 2005 #17

matthyaouw

Gold Member

But they have to work in a secret underground lair, else the oil companies and agents from the global science conspiricy get their hands on his 'research' and burn it.

19. Jul 25, 2005 #18

brewnog

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Yeah, in case they want to use his idea to provide clean energy to the entire world, without having to worry about securing their own future, or that of the environment.

Wonder where this secret baddy base is anyway? I reckon it's in Cleethorpes.

20. Jul 25, 2005 #19
    I like soap. Soap is good.

21. Jul 25, 2005 #20

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Good ? For what ?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?