What is the force between two point charges via Google?

In summary, the conversation revolves around various calculations and experiments related to physics and electricity. The Google search engine is praised for its built-in calculator feature, and the use of unconventional units in calculations is discussed. There is also some confusion regarding the input format for calculations, but overall, Google is admired for its capabilities.
Physics news on Phys.org
um, WHY would you want to do that calculation?

You don't appreciate how cool it is, Monique??

- Warren

Wow, a built-in calculator for google. Never noticed it. Fascinating.

Google is an amazing search engine. I especially like the Groups and News Section.

To top it all off, the whole site runs on Linux, which automatically makes it even cooler.

(-8 C)/(4*pi*epsilon_0 *(2.45967 m)^2) in (Newtons/coulomb)
(-8 C) / (4 * pi * electric constant * ((2.45967 m)^2)) = -1.18844121 ¡Ñ 1010 Newtons / Coulomb
How clever !

However when I tried this, it couldn't calculate the answer for me. When I changed m (meter) to mm, it worked fine. But when I changed C to nC, it didn't work.

Is there any rule for the input?

What is "I Love Google"?

"I Love Google" is a common phrase used by people to express their admiration for the search engine, Google.

Why do people love Google?

People love Google because it provides a fast and efficient way to find information, has a user-friendly interface, and offers a wide range of services like Google Maps, Google Drive, and Gmail.

Is Google safe to use?

Yes, Google is generally considered safe to use. It has strict security measures in place to protect users' personal information and uses advanced algorithms to filter out malicious websites.

How does Google make money?

Google makes money primarily through online advertising on its search engine and other platforms such as YouTube. It also generates revenue from selling products and services like Google Workspace and Google Cloud.

Can Google be trusted as a source of information?

While Google is a popular source of information, it is important to critically evaluate the accuracy and credibility of the sources it provides. It is always recommended to fact-check information found on any search engine.