Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I Love Physics Forums

1. Feb 8, 2005 #1
    I have to admit, I am currently in Honors Physics 2, And on my first test on momentum and impulse I got a D+, yes my first ever, its rough, but I wll try my hardest from now on and I will always ask questions here first! The amount of people willing to help on this site is awesome, I for each one of you that help me I would like to say thanks and I really enjoy physics, but will need some help on the way , THANKS PF!
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 8, 2005 #2
    Don't take this the wrong way, but thank people in the same threads you ask questions, for most people on here care more about having a clean and content-oriented forum than they do about whether or not you are grateful. Anyways, yes, ask questions.

4. Feb 8, 2005 #3
    Yah, thanks will be more appreciated if within a question thread, after having received specific help.
  5. Feb 9, 2005 #4

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

That's great Dmt669!

If you want to become a PF supporter, check out the following site you'll get all sorts of goodies to make browsing this site more enjoyable and you'll help support this site :approve:
  6. Feb 9, 2005 #5

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

... and sending us a great, big blueberry cheesecake every now and then wouldn't hurt either.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?