Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I love the TV show Most Extreme Elimination Challenge

1. Aug 18, 2005 #1
    I love the TV show Most Extreme Elimination Challenge also known as MXC. It is horrible and has no redeeming social value, but I laugh my butt off. Anything that is voiced over in English I find funny, but this game is completely out of control. Anyone else a fan? My wife and I love to watch the horrible wipe outs and accidents people have. Nothing like laughing at people getting hurt... I am such a Cro-Magnon.
  2. jcsd
  3. Aug 18, 2005 #2

Gold Member

yes, absolutely hilarious. especially kenny :biggrin: some of those people look like they get seriously hurt though :surprised
  4. Aug 18, 2005 #3

That show is really stupid. Its not funny. In my opinion.
  5. Aug 18, 2005 #4
    HAHA first time I saw that show I laughed SO HARD! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  6. Aug 19, 2005 #5
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    This show is SOOOO Funny! There is nothing like getting tickled with toilet humour, sexual inuendo and watching people subject themselves to pain while walking away with a giant smile :biggrin:

My favorite character is Guy LaDouce....

DON'T.... GET..... ELIMINATED!!!! :eek:
  7. Aug 19, 2005 #6

Gold Member

I like the entire laDouce family. I like the captain's sessions with the team too.

8. Aug 19, 2005 #7
    MXC is da bomb.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook