I LOVED this :-) I think you will, too.

• News
  • Thread starter Tsu
  • Start date
In summary, "I LOVED this" is a statement expressing strong positive feelings about something. It can refer to a variety of things, such as a book, movie, food, or activity. The addition of a smiley face and "I think you will, too." conveys enthusiasm and encourages others to also experience the same positive feelings. The use of all capital letters and a smiley face emphasizes the excitement and enthusiasm behind the statement. It is not typically used to express negative feelings, but it is possible for someone to use it ironically or sarcastically in that way.
Tsu
Gold Member
I LOVED this! :-) I think you will, too.

http://www.boomchicago.nl/Section/Latest-News/BoomChicagoVotingMachine

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
hehehe, I just found that too a couple of days ago. I love it. :)

I saw these guys a couple of years ago - an excellent night out. No politics in the show at that time, probably different now with the election looming.

What does "I LOVED this" mean?

"I LOVED this" is a statement expressing strong positive feelings about something. It suggests that the person thoroughly enjoyed or appreciated whatever it is they are referring to.

Why does the statement include a smiley face and "I think you will, too."?

The smiley face and "I think you will, too." are added to convey enthusiasm and to encourage others to also experience the same positive feelings. It's a way of recommending or sharing something enjoyable with others.

What type of things might someone be referring to when they say "I LOVED this"?

Someone could be referring to a book, movie, TV show, song, food, activity, or any other thing that they have a strong positive reaction to. It can vary from person to person.

What does the use of all capital letters and a smiley face convey in this statement?

The use of all capital letters and a smiley face conveys excitement and enthusiasm. It's a way of emphasizing the strong positive feelings the person has towards whatever they are talking about.

Can "I LOVED this" be used to express negative feelings?

No, "I LOVED this" is generally used to express positive feelings. If someone wants to express negative feelings, they may use a different phrase or statement. However, it's possible for someone to use irony or sarcasm to say "I LOVED this" in a negative way.