Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I messed up bad

1. Jul 27, 2010 #1
    Ok I have been talking with this girl for over 3 months now. Lately I've started to tell her I love her etc. Because I felt like I do love her. She tells me she'll never be with me. I always buy her drink when we're out, pay for the movies etc and I even lent her money $1400 to be exact. But she wouldn't even touch me! So few days ago I txted her how much I love her. She says "if you have feelings for me just keep it inside, tired of hearing it" that really hurt me. Then she proceeds to talk about how she misses her female friend, that made me feel bad. Why does she have to talk like this when she's with me? She says she has so much fun with her. At that moment I've had it. She tried to drink my water I said "mmm... okay.. go ahead" She's like "just give it to me" I said "why u acting like my girlfriend" then she got mad. After she txts me "there are things in the world you cannot get by force, u should understand that, and even if the world was about to end I won't be with u" I replied "its fine. there are plenty of fish in the water."

I started demanding my money the very same night. She says she ain't got it. I demanded again last night she said she ain't got it. Then I said "you can give me other stuff" she's like "what" I said "you know, u could be working on your debt right now instead of just sitting around" she says "omg I cant believe" "it'll be just between u and me, i'll pay you more than your work" "are you actually asking me to sell my body?" "think whatever you like, I didn't say that" "you won't say it cus you're a coward" "hey I only wanted my money" "alright I'll give it to you this week" "by sunday" "yeah by sunday!"

She is 25 years old, don't know why she's acting llike a little girl.

lol

is it bad or really really bad?

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 27, 2010 #2

cronxeh

Gold Member

Finally, jebus on a pogo stick, someone grew a pair

4. Jul 27, 2010 #3
    She deleted me off of her Facebook friendslist.

Life = over ?

5. Jul 27, 2010 #4
    You were used.

</thread>

6. Jul 27, 2010 #5

cronxeh

Gold Member

F her. First of all this is your fault, after all you allowed yourself to be friendzoned, and acted like a wimp. But besides that, you made a mistake by telling her how you felt

7. Jul 27, 2010 #6
    She played you like a piano.

8. Jul 27, 2010 #7
    Unfortunately you were used, and you probably wont get that money back. So hopefully you can take this as a life lesson on never loaning money to people.

9. Jul 27, 2010 #8

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Is this thread for real? If so, you have some serious issues.

10. Jul 27, 2010 #9
    Gotta' agree with Pengwuino. That's a real problem what you described and is quite disturbing to read. you handled it inappropriately. The first time she said she'll never be with you is when you should have terminated it immediately. you should not have loaned her money. Do not ever loan any girl any money again. you need to accept she's just not into you. It's terrible to "bribe" a girl for sex or force or intimidate her or get her drunk so she gives you sex. Always in the future wait till she makes the move (sober) that she's ready for sex. The best advice I can give you is to tell her forget about the money, stop contacting her, and drop the entire situation before it gets out of hand.

11. Jul 27, 2010 #10
    You guys can read the whole story over here:
    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/62/bbv4life/just-fell-out-friendzone-774937/

Well I still think I love her. She's a good girl actually. She said she's gonna give me the money so I'll take my money and stop contacting her I guess. She'll probably gonna end up giving me her rent money. If that is the case, I will have no choice but to renew her loan: don't wanna make her go homeless.

12. Jul 27, 2010 #11
    [ ] you're getting your money back
    [ ] cool story, bro
    [x] ban OP

13. Jul 27, 2010 #12
    It was 1500 before she gave back 100 already so I think she's kinda person that would wanna try hard to pay back. She even seemed adamant about paying it off last night. She said by Sunday so lol honestly I really don't know. She even might end up sleeping with me. Its good **** deal you know. $100/hr. People should be flattered instead of being insulted by such propositions.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2010
  14. Jul 27, 2010 #13
    If she does offer you the money she was going to use to pay her rent, take it. Render her homeless. If she doesn't offer it to you, threaten to break her kneecaps, it's the only way.

(I wish this forum were more like BBV over at 2+2 sometimes...)

15. Jul 27, 2010 #14
    Don't think I'll be able to let her go homeless. But she's kinda girl that will offer to be in that situation. She'll think she's punishing me by getting hurt/ and not talking to be. hahahaha but in reality it does punish me. :(

I can't believe she deleted me off FB, hurts like hell to know she's ditching me even as an acquaintance!

16. Jul 27, 2010 #15
    Didn't read the whole story but I think the leaving her alone part is a very good idea. Some guys you know can't do that. It turns really bad sometimes. Really bad. you need to go our of your way to make sure you're not one of those guys. Just let her go and look for someone else.

17. Jul 27, 2010 #16
    just when i thought i was having woman troubles, this thread is here to boost my confidence. way to go, OP, you just made me realize i could be worse. ...i could be you. grow a pair.

18. Jul 27, 2010 #17
    its been 24hrs since she last talked with me. i cant take this. she blocked me off her FB. hates me now. but i love her so much. she's genuinely good person. i could have been smoking and watching movies with her and see her smile, god i want her smile so much! my life is **** up i know. but i love her so much i just can't take her hating me, not talking to me. i can't go on like this. i found my sunshine in her, now that she's gone i can't i just can't do anything else. i don't know what to do, i can't be like this, i can't forget her.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2010
  19. Jul 27, 2010 #18

Pengwuino

Gold Member

You demanded sexual favors in exchange for money from her.

Game over. You lost.

20. Jul 27, 2010 #19
    Maybe there are some magic words I can say to her right now and fix this. I could have been with her right now! even though she won't touch me I could have still been with her!

21. Jul 28, 2010 #20
    Perhaps you should ask 4chan for advice. The "random" board over there is great at sorting out woman issues.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook