Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I met hot girl, but

1. May 28, 2005 #1
    >today while drinking coffe at starbucks i meet this hot hot girl,(all dudes were devouring her with their eyes) we talked about stuff, she gave me her e-mail. everything sounds perfect, :frown: unfortunatelly in two days i'm flying 6,000km to my old folks and i will stay with them for about 3-4 months :(
    what to do ??what to do ??? i have allready plane ticket, if i cancell my flight for monday i'm gonna have to pay 200 $ extra .
    ps.i did not have any girlfriend in ages.

2. jcsd
  3. May 28, 2005 #2

JamesU

Gold Member

Someone's in trouble! :eek:

4. May 28, 2005 #3
    Can you get a date in before you leave. See how the date goes and then tell her that you'll be gone for a few months and you would like to see her when you get back. Maybe send her a postcard if she is alright with that. Some nice little surprise is always good. And then post a picture here so we can all see her. :biggrin:

5. May 28, 2005 #4

Mk

Remember, at the very least, 4 pictures - 2 pictures of her with different clothes, and 2 without clothes. :biggrin:

6. May 28, 2005 #5
    i'm working on it, however there just two days left and i must prepare mentally for a date at least a week.
    "fun" does not end there guys. she told me when i come back here after 3 months, then she is leaving and is going back home. :mad:
    btw. she is some kinda exchange student from germany.

7. May 28, 2005 #6
    That blows big time. What part of the world do you live in?

8. May 28, 2005 #7

don't you think 2 days is little bit too early for pictures and all that stuff ?
    anyway I try my best.

9. May 28, 2005 #8
    i live in canada.

10. May 28, 2005 #9
    That's harsh. Germany is a long way from Canada. Keeping a long distance relationship is difficult. Hopefully you can find some time to get to know her. I don't know what else to say.

11. May 28, 2005 #10
    She is looking for a Canadian Green Card.

12. May 28, 2005 #11

I hardly think so as a canadian work visa isnt exactly difficult to come by.

13. May 28, 2005 #12

Mk

Just tell them you want to learn how to make circular bacon and maple syrup, they'll let you in. :biggrin:

Or you can tell them you ran out of toilet paper. :biggrin:

14. May 28, 2005 #13

dduardo

Staff Emeritus

Buy her a plane ticket

15. May 28, 2005 #14
    Are your parents dying? If not, then they can wait, and you can stay with this German cutie :smile:

16. May 28, 2005 #15

Danger

Gold Member

First off, be glad that you met her after you started showering again. At least that leaves some hope for the future.

17. May 28, 2005 #16
    yeah Danger ! that is the secret to the success. shower.
    so all the BS with pheromones is a BS.

18. May 28, 2005 #17

cronxeh

Gold Member

geez dude you will accept an advise from us NERDS and GEEKS on how to date a HOT girl?

wrong place to post in !

but in case you still wondering what to do: see her before you leave, and if she ever comes back she'll be one of your entries in the black book

yes, I said the black book. No, not the recipies. Yes, the booty call list. I know you didnt have any entries before - this will be a first one :biggrin:

Last edited: May 28, 2005
  19. May 28, 2005 #18

ShawnD

Science Advisor

Good point.
    Also remember that if you cancel a flight to be a girl you just met, that would come off as extremely desperate. Sort of creepy actually.

20. May 28, 2005 #19

You can't be serious. He just met the chick and you're bringing *that* up? Jeebus christo.

21. May 28, 2005 #20
    He took the time and effort to post here. I decided I would take his request for advice seriously. Ultimately, stoned will make his own decision.

Some of us enjoy having emotions.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?