I might have to move from my cottage to a flat in a town near

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
wolram
Gold Member
I might have to move from my cottage to a flat in a town near by, so i can be near to services
not available where i live now, gone will be my vista of the hills . the quiet country life and quirky cottage :grumpy:

Answers and Replies

There must be sunny sides to that, Wolram, maybe you're getting a good view back from some high story. Maybe there are lots of friendly people to have conversations with. Maybe the newspaper is on time. Maybe...

wolram
Gold Member

May be Andre, but i will miss my cottage.

I can imagine how much you will miss your Cottage, and the beautiful area you live in. I'm glad you were able to take the photos, and share them with us. We too, will remember what a delightful place it was for you.
But now for a new adventure!

Astronuc
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor

Good luck and best wishes with the move Woolie. I'm sorry you have to give up the vistas.

Cotswolds isn't it?

wolram
Gold Member

The true cotswolds start just a few miles from me Astro.

turbo
Gold Member

I hope you find some positive sides in the change, Woolie. Will you have access to public transportation there? That alone could give you more freedom of movement and that could make a difference for you.

Best wishes...

wolram
Gold Member

I hope you find some positive sides in the change, Woolie. Will you have access to public transportation there? That alone could give you more freedom of movement and that could make a difference for you.

Best wishes...
Transport is the main reason i have to move, in this village there is 1 bus a week that takes people to the market in Banbury, the town i am looking to move to has regular bus services to all near by towns, it all so has doctors surgery and variety of shops.

dlgoff
Science Advisor
Gold Member

This will be a nice adventure for you I think. I'm glad you will now be able to have access to a market.

Will you have help moving your things?