Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I might have to move from my cottage to a flat in a town near

1. Oct 22, 2009 #1

wolram

Gold Member

I might have to move from my cottage to a flat in a town near by, so i can be near to services
    not available where i live now, gone will be my vista of the hills . the quiet country life and quirky cottage :grumpy:

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 22, 2009 #2
    Re: Moving

There must be sunny sides to that, Wolram, maybe you're getting a good view back from some high story. Maybe there are lots of friendly people to have conversations with. Maybe the newspaper is on time. Maybe...

4. Oct 22, 2009 #3

wolram

Gold Member

May be Andre, but i will miss my cottage.

5. Oct 22, 2009 #4

I can imagine how much you will miss your Cottage, and the beautiful area you live in. I'm glad you were able to take the photos, and share them with us. We too, will remember what a delightful place it was for you.
    But now for a new adventure!

6. Oct 22, 2009 #5

Astronuc

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

Good luck and best wishes with the move Woolie. I'm sorry you have to give up the vistas.

Cotswolds isn't it?

7. Oct 22, 2009 #6

wolram

Gold Member

The true cotswolds start just a few miles from me Astro.

8. Oct 22, 2009 #7

turbo

Gold Member

I hope you find some positive sides in the change, Woolie. Will you have access to public transportation there? That alone could give you more freedom of movement and that could make a difference for you.

Best wishes...

9. Oct 23, 2009 #8

wolram

Gold Member

Transport is the main reason i have to move, in this village there is 1 bus a week that takes people to the market in Banbury, the town i am looking to move to has regular bus services to all near by towns, it all so has doctors surgery and variety of shops.

10. Oct 23, 2009 #9

dlgoff

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

This will be a nice adventure for you I think. I'm glad you will now be able to have access to a market.

Will you have help moving your things?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook