Buy "Desmond is My Constant" T-Shirt

• Thread starter Monocerotis
  • Start date
In summary, the "Desmond is My Constant" t-shirt is made of 100% cotton and is true to size. It only comes in black, representing the iconic outfit worn by the character Desmond in the TV show "Lost". To care for the t-shirt, it is recommended to wash in cold water and dry on low heat, avoiding bleach and ironing the design. This t-shirt is also officially licensed by "Lost" and features a high-quality design inspired by the show.
Monocerotis
Gold Member
so awesome lol

gets me on both the math/physics factor and the lost fan factor.

qz3t5h.jpg

http://www.bustedtees.com/desmondismyconstant

Physics news on Phys.org
You might be mistaken for Molly.

I could have that T-shirt at your doorstep in two weeks for 20 clams (+S&H). Just say the word.

DaveC426913 said:
20 clams

Be careful what you ask for! :biggrin:

jtbell said:
Be careful what you ask for! :biggrin:
Fortunately, PayPal only accepts the more standard currencies...

1. What is the material of the t-shirt?

The "Desmond is My Constant" t-shirt is made of 100% cotton, providing a comfortable and breathable fit.

2. Is the t-shirt true to size?

Yes, the t-shirt is true to size. We recommend referring to the size chart provided to ensure the best fit.

3. Can I choose the color of the t-shirt?

Unfortunately, the "Desmond is My Constant" t-shirt only comes in one color - black. This color was chosen to represent the iconic outfit worn by the character Desmond in the TV show "Lost".

4. How should I care for the t-shirt?

To keep your "Desmond is My Constant" t-shirt in good condition, we recommend washing it in cold water and drying on low heat. Avoid using bleach or ironing the design.

5. Is this t-shirt officially licensed by "Lost"?

Yes, this t-shirt is officially licensed by "Lost" and features a high-quality design inspired by the show. You can proudly show off your love for the show with this t-shirt.