1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I Must Resign

1. Jul 5, 2003 #1
    Sadly, I have chosen to resign from the Brain Teasers section of PF. I can no longer dedicate hours to hitting the refresh button in order to answer a question. It simply takes too much time to wait for a new question. I wish all of the other contestants the best of luck.

-Matt, the power searcher

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 5, 2003 #2
    Uh What?

No one cares - so you're not playing anymore, so what. You have no obligation to play, how would we even know you were playing?

4. Jul 5, 2003 #3
    Lol, I guess sarcasm/humor can be hard to detect in text - I joking that waiting for the new questions takes up way too much time - so I'm not going to play.

5. Jul 5, 2003 #4
    Yeah it was impossible to detect. I agree though, most of the questions are more a matter of who gets there first.

I found every single answer to every problem in a simple google search for about 30 seconds.

6. Jul 5, 2003 #5
    Hence the avatar, hehe.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?