Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I need a tissue

1. Jan 24, 2006 #1
    This is a bunch of bull. I'm watching an episode of Star Trek Voyager (my least favorite Star Trek) and my least favorite character (the doctor) made a family. His daughter dies in this episode and I'm crying. I swear I'm starting to get boobs. I don't know what's going on, must be my time of the month or something. I'm emotional and I don't want to be.

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 24, 2006 #2
    Is that the one where the son hangs out with those Klingons?

4. Jan 24, 2006 #3
    Get out of my state, woman.

5. Jan 24, 2006 #4

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

awww.. sorry you're feeling weepy, trib. wanna go shopping later? maybe get a manicure? c'mon, I swear it will make you feel better. we can stop by Godiva afterwards and get some chocolate truffles.

6. Jan 24, 2006 #5
    I'll donate my box of left over Puffs, it has dancing bears on it...that will surely cheer you up!

hmmm by any chance did you watch the skateing show again last night?

7. Jan 24, 2006 #6

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I think his testosterone shot wore off and he's going through withdrawal (he's needed those shots ever since that accident o:) at The Suggestion Box that left his boys in the pickle jar on the shelf :uhh:).

8. Jan 25, 2006 #7

Mk

Ice skating? :yuck:

9. Jan 25, 2006 #8

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Not just ice skating, the show was "ice skating with celebrities". :redface:

10. Jan 25, 2006 #9

:surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised WHAT DID YOU DO TO OUR TRIBDOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised

11. Jan 26, 2006 #10

Mk

Oh, the show just got here last night actually. I like it much better than "Dancing With the Stars," I may even watch it!

12. Jan 27, 2006 #11
    What the hell? Your like the most insensitive person on these forums and your crying over Star Trek? Man, I use to have respect for you, but now...

The only reason I'd watch Star Trek: Voyager is to either see a cool space battle or stair at Jerry Ryan's rack. Damn, those are some nice melons... What was I talking about?

13. Jan 28, 2006 #12
    I am not insensitive. I think I am probably one of the most sensitive people here. Only towards a core group of people. You have to prove you are going to stick around and are worth my affection before you get it. Once you get it though I am relentless in your defense. I think most of my insensitive remarks are aimed at people who have said something about one of my friends or about PF in general.

14. Jan 28, 2006 #13

Evo

That's very true. (Tell me you don't watch "Dancing with the Stars"). :bugeye:

15. Jan 28, 2006 #14
    I don't watch dancing with the stars, regularly. I have seen dancing with the stars. I figured out that I don't like watching the dancing, I just like seeing people judged. That's why I watch all those kinds of shows I think. I want someone to win and someone else to fail. I wish I could get graded in everyting I do. I need confirmation that I am as awesome as I think I am. That's why I look for lols and lmaos. I'm sure this is a character flaw, but I like hearing "Wow, you are the best."

16. Jan 28, 2006 #15

Evo

"Wow, you are the best".

17. Jan 28, 2006 #16

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

LOL! LMAO! :biggrin: Does that help?

18. Jan 28, 2006 #17

Evo

Cruel.....Now you know trib would be supportive of us. We just have to maintain a safe distance from him so we don't get blown up.

19. Jan 28, 2006 #18

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Yes, he's one who is best admired from a distance. :biggrin:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?