The Doctor's Daughter & My Emotional Rollercoaster

In summary, the conversation covers various topics such as watching Star Trek Voyager and the emotional impact of a character's death, feeling emotional and wanting to go shopping for a distraction, discussing a skating show and the use of testosterone shots, and insensitive remarks and seeking validation. The conversation also mentions the desire for judgment and confirmation.
tribdog
This is a bunch of bull. I'm watching an episode of Star Trek Voyager (my least favorite Star Trek) and my least favorite character (the doctor) made a family. His daughter dies in this episode and I'm crying. I swear I'm starting to get boobs. I don't know what's going on, must be my time of the month or something. I'm emotional and I don't want to be.

Physics news on Phys.org
Is that the one where the son hangs out with those Klingons?

Get out of my state, woman.

awww.. sorry you're feeling weepy, trib. want to go shopping later? maybe get a manicure? c'mon, I swear it will make you feel better. we can stop by Godiva afterwards and get some chocolate truffles.

I'll donate my box of left over Puffs, it has dancing bears on it...that will surely cheer you up!

hmmm by any chance did you watch the skateing show again last night?

I think his testosterone shot wore off and he's going through withdrawal (he's needed those shots ever since that accident o:) at The Suggestion Box that left his boys in the pickle jar on the shelf :uhh:).

Ice skating? :yuck:

Mk said:
Ice skating? :yuck:
Not just ice skating, the show was "ice skating with celebrities". :redface:

Moonbear said:
I think his testosterone shot wore off and he's going through withdrawal (he's needed those shots ever since that accident o:) at The Suggestion Box that left his boys in the pickle jar on the shelf :uhh:).

WHAT DID YOU DO TO OUR TRIBDOG!

Evo said:
Not just ice skating, the show was "ice skating with celebrities". :redface:
Oh, the show just got here last night actually. I like it much better than "Dancing With the Stars," I may even watch it!

What the hell? Your like the most insensitive person on these forums and your crying over Star Trek? Man, I use to have respect for you, but now...

The only reason I'd watch Star Trek: Voyager is to either see a cool space battle or stair at Jerry Ryan's rack. Damn, those are some nice melons... What was I talking about?

I am not insensitive. I think I am probably one of the most sensitive people here. Only towards a core group of people. You have to prove you are going to stick around and are worth my affection before you get it. Once you get it though I am relentless in your defense. I think most of my insensitive remarks are aimed at people who have said something about one of my friends or about PF in general.

tribdog said:
I am not insensitive. I think I am probably one of the most sensitive people here. Only towards a core group of people. You have to prove you are going to stick around and are worth my affection before you get it. Once you get it though I am relentless in your defense. I think most of my insensitive remarks are aimed at people who have said something about one of my friends or about PF in general.
That's very true. (Tell me you don't watch "Dancing with the Stars"). :bugeye:

I don't watch dancing with the stars, regularly. I have seen dancing with the stars. I figured out that I don't like watching the dancing, I just like seeing people judged. That's why I watch all those kinds of shows I think. I want someone to win and someone else to fail. I wish I could get graded in everyting I do. I need confirmation that I am as awesome as I think I am. That's why I look for lols and lmaos. I'm sure this is a character flaw, but I like hearing "Wow, you are the best."

"Wow, you are the best".

tribdog said:
I don't watch dancing with the stars, regularly. I have seen dancing with the stars. I figured out that I don't like watching the dancing, I just like seeing people judged. That's why I watch all those kinds of shows I think. I want someone to win and someone else to fail. I wish I could get graded in everyting I do. I need confirmation that I am as awesome as I think I am. That's why I look for lols and lmaos. I'm sure this is a character flaw, but I like hearing "Wow, you are the best."
LOL! LMAO! :biggrin: Does that help?

Moonbear said:
LOL! LMAO! :biggrin: Does that help?
Cruel...Now you know trib would be supportive of us. We just have to maintain a safe distance from him so we don't get blown up.

Evo said:
Cruel...Now you know trib would be supportive of us. We just have to maintain a safe distance from him so we don't get blown up.
Yes, he's one who is best admired from a distance. :biggrin:

1. What is "The Doctor's Daughter & My Emotional Rollercoaster" about?

"The Doctor's Daughter & My Emotional Rollercoaster" is a fictional novel that follows the story of a young woman who discovers that her biological father is actually a famous doctor. The novel explores the emotional journey she goes through as she reconnects with her father and navigates the complexities of their relationship.

2. Is "The Doctor's Daughter & My Emotional Rollercoaster" based on a true story?

No, "The Doctor's Daughter & My Emotional Rollercoaster" is a work of fiction and is not based on a true story. However, the emotions and experiences depicted in the novel may resonate with readers who have gone through similar situations.

3. Who is the intended audience for "The Doctor's Daughter & My Emotional Rollercoaster"?

The intended audience for "The Doctor's Daughter & My Emotional Rollercoaster" is primarily young adults and adults who enjoy reading contemporary fiction and stories about family relationships.

4. What inspired you to write "The Doctor's Daughter & My Emotional Rollercoaster"?

The idea for "The Doctor's Daughter & My Emotional Rollercoaster" came from my own personal experiences and observations of family relationships. I wanted to explore the complexities and emotional turmoil that can arise when discovering new family connections.

5. Are there any underlying themes or messages in "The Doctor's Daughter & My Emotional Rollercoaster"?

Yes, some of the underlying themes in the novel include the importance of family, forgiveness, and the impact of secrets and lies on relationships. The novel also delves into the concept of identity and how it can be shaped by our relationships and experiences.