Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I Need a Two Week College Curriculum

1. Jun 22, 2012 #1
    So I've been reading about study habits and stuff, and I think I've really improved my time management skills. The problem is that I didn't have enough time to do this during school, so naturally, I need to do it after I finish my school year. I'm currently in my summer break, and I'm heading to college (it's called a university in Canada) this September, but I don't want to risk failing with my revamped time management plan, so I need to test it by practicing being in college at regular course load for two weeks. The idea is to see how prepared I am for college, and I feel like I can't do this testing during college, because I'll always feel I'm behind in deadlines for some reason.

So in essence, I need, at regular freshman college load, the curriculum that the professors would normally assign to me for a duration of two weeks. This includes tests and chapters that I would need to read.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I like Math, Physics, and Chemistry. No English/Social Sciences/Biology please. I also noticed the "Math & Science Learning Materials" forum that provides a lot of resources for reading. If you can assign from that forum, that would be great.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted