I need an advice to prepare an alternate renewable fuel

In summary, the conversation is about the possibility of converting inorganic waste into alternative fuel. The person asking the question has already researched the topic and has even completed a project converting organic waste into fuel. They are now looking to take it to the next level by converting inorganic waste into fuel. The person responding suggests using Google for examples and provides some links. The original person thanks them for their help and clarifies that they are looking for a way to convert inorganic waste into fuel, not just organic waste. They also ask for an explanation and examples of inorganic waste.
Gandhar NImkar
Hi!

Can someone please guide me as to how can i convert inorganic waste to alternate fuel which can be used instead of regular fossil fuel or atleast can be blended with fossil fuels to prepare cleaner fuels.

Engineering news on Phys.org
Sounds like you've had an idea and you want us to figure out how to do it. That's not how PF works. Firsts you tell us what you have come up with so far and what your thoughts are on the project.

Gandhar NImkar said:
Hi!

Can someone please guide me as to how can i convert inorganic waste to alternate fuel which can be used instead of regular fossil fuel or atleast can be blended with fossil fuels to prepare cleaner fuels.
Suggest you Google: convert waste to fuel
For examples:
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/7040-how-turn-plastic-waste-into-diesel-fuel-cheaply.html
http://www.alternative-energy-tutorials.com/energy-articles/waste-to-energy-conversion.html

phinds said:
Sounds like you've had an idea and you want us to figure out how to do it. That's not how PF works. Firsts you tell us what you have come up with so far and what your thoughts are on the project.

Well i did searched it on net but all i got was converting organic waste into fuel. and also i did a project on the same where i converted bagasse to furfural which can be furthur treated to produce biofuel. i want to take it to the next level where i can convert inorganic waste to alternate fuel. :)

Gandhar NImkar said:
Well i did searched it on net but all i got was converting organic waste into fuel. and also i did a project on the same where i converted bagasse to furfural which can be furthur treated to produce biofuel. i want to take it to the next level where i can convert inorganic waste to alternate fuel. :)
Could you explain what is meant by Inorganic waste? Also give some examples of it. Most, if not all, of the energy producing waste is organic, wood, bio, food based, petroleum origin, plastic, and all.

Likes hmmm27, JBA and Asymptotic

1. What is an alternate renewable fuel?

An alternate renewable fuel is a type of fuel that is derived from renewable sources, such as plants, algae, or waste materials, and can be used as a substitute for traditional fossil fuels, such as gasoline or diesel.

2. Why is it important to prepare for alternate renewable fuels?

Preparing for alternate renewable fuels is important because it can help reduce our dependence on non-renewable fossil fuels, which are finite resources that contribute to climate change and air pollution. It also allows for more sustainable and environmentally-friendly energy sources.

3. How is alternate renewable fuel produced?

Alternate renewable fuel can be produced through various processes, such as fermentation, pyrolysis, or gasification. These processes convert the raw materials into usable fuel, such as ethanol, biodiesel, or biogas.

4. What are the benefits of using alternate renewable fuel?

Using alternate renewable fuel has several benefits, including reducing greenhouse gas emissions, improving air quality, and creating new job opportunities in the renewable energy industry. It also decreases our reliance on imported fossil fuels and can help stabilize fuel prices.

5. What are the challenges in implementing alternate renewable fuels?

Some challenges in implementing alternate renewable fuels include high production costs, limited availability of raw materials, and the need for infrastructure and technology to support widespread use. Additionally, there may be resistance from industries that rely on traditional fossil fuels and policy barriers that need to be addressed.