1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I need an advice

1. Jun 2, 2005 #1
    i am a student in the 4 year at the Politehnic University from Bucharest, Romania, on the Power Engineering Faculty and about 3 months ago i discovered Nanotehnology and i am very surprise about it's power. In the university only few people know about nanotehnology, but they can't help me too much. Because i like this field of research and what nanotehnology can do on power energy(generation, storage or saving), 2 weeks ago i made a paper on a Conference in our faculty about The Aplication of Nanotehnology in Energy Sector, most in Power Energy(Renewebles)... so... what i want? I want that next year, when i gratuate, to present a research about the Aplication of Nanotehnology in Power Energy, but only teoretical things are not enough for my final diploma, so i want to corelate the Aplication of Nanotehnology with something tehnical, but i don't know with what because in my country i don't know where to go, who to ask, and find someone to help me...
    SO, i am asking your help to tell me what can i do, to tell me an ideea about an tehnical issue on my paper. Maybe i need to make a simulation of something, but i don't know. Please, give me an ideea...
    tnx

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted