Difficult Practice Questions for Gravitational and Electric Fields

• Thread starter Alex_C
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Challenge
In summary, the conversation is about a student looking for practice questions on Gravitational and Electric Fields for a unit test tomorrow. They mention learning about gravitational force, field strength, orbits, Coulomb's law, electric-static force, and electric field strength. They are specifically looking for difficult questions in 1D and 2D and acknowledge that they should have looked for them earlier. They have already gone through their notes and homework questions and are just looking for additional practice. The other person encourages them and wishes them good luck on the test.
Alex_C
Hey all, I have a unit test tomorrow on Gravitational and Electric Fields. If you have any good practice questions for Grade 12 University level please leave them below! :)

In my class we've learned gravitational force, gravitational field strength and orbits (omit geosynchronous) as well as Coulomb's law and electric-static force and electric field strength.

I am looking for difficult questions in 1D and 2D! Thank You!

Physics news on Phys.org
I think it might have been a good idea to look for appropriate questions a bit sooner than the night before the quiz.

i went through all my notes and did all the homework questions so I'm just looking for something else to do

OK, that's very good. Just saying, you might have gotten more response if you had posted earlier but I understand your situation. Good luck.

Likes OCR

1. What are some examples of difficult questions?

Examples of difficult questions can vary, but they generally require deep thinking, analysis, and critical reasoning. Some examples include ethical dilemmas, complex mathematical problems, and thought-provoking philosophical questions.

2. Why do people ask difficult questions?

People ask difficult questions for a variety of reasons. Some may be seeking to gain a better understanding of a topic, challenge their own beliefs or those of others, or stimulate intellectual discussion and debate.

3. How can I improve my ability to answer difficult questions?

To improve your ability to answer difficult questions, it is important to continuously strive for knowledge and understanding in various subjects. Practicing critical thinking and problem-solving skills can also help you prepare for challenging questions.

4. How should I handle difficult questions in a professional setting?

In a professional setting, it is important to approach difficult questions with a calm and open-minded attitude. Take the time to listen to the question and consider your response carefully. If you do not know the answer, it is okay to admit it and offer to research and provide a response later.

5. Are difficult questions important in scientific research?

Yes, difficult questions play a crucial role in scientific research. They can help scientists identify problems, develop hypotheses, and challenge existing theories. Difficult questions also drive innovation and progress in the scientific community.