1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I need guidance.

1. Apr 5, 2010 #1
    Hey guys i am new here but hope to be a long time member and help whoever i can in the future. Anyway, I am just finishing up my first year of my Aerospace engineering program at UCF in Orlando and had some questions for some of you who are already in the field. What i was thinking is doing a double major in Mechanical and Aerospace since the classes you need are identical except for around 10, which will probably take me another year or so to graduate but i don't really care about time as long as i do what i love and get things done. My question is, would doing a double major be a good idea?? If so, why? and if there's something else instead of a double major that you think can help me please tell me because now is crunch time for me and i would hate to make the wrong choice. Something else...the reason i got into Aerospace engineering program is because i have always loved space, rockets, ships and going to other worlds etc. So please keep in mind that my dream job would have to be something related to space.

Thank you so much for your time! It's immensely appreciated!

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted