1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I need help from someone who has recently taken A-Level physics!

1. Jan 7, 2009 #1
    I wasn't quite sure where to put this - hopefully it's in the right place!

I am a PhD student and am applying for a fellowship which includes writing a "Lay Report".

This report has to be understood by someone who has recently taken physics at A-level (UK) ... the trouble is, I don't know anyone like this (or at least no-one who has done it recently enough to remember what they learnt!)

So, I thought I'd try asking for help on here... would anyone be willing to read my report and give me feedback? - I'd appreciate knowing if I've aimed it too high/too low and whether I've put in the odd word that's too advanced. Any other constructive criticism would be great too.

I'll post it a bit later - after I know if anyone will actually read it, so please reply if you are willing to help.

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 8, 2009 #2
    I did A-level physics last year (finished in July). Now I'm doing physics at university, so some knowledge of the topics I studied at A level has been retained.

If you think I could help you, contact me or post a link to your report on here.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?