Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I need help on choosin a senior project for Electrical Eng emphasiz on communicatio

1. Feb 1, 2008 #1

I ve been thinkin of my senior project. as long as my interest is communication, i will go with wireless stufss. I need your clues and ideas regarding nature of project and brainstorming
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 1, 2008 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

We have no idea what you know, so it'd be hard for us to suggest a project for you in vacuum.

- Warren
  4. Feb 1, 2008 #3
    Thanks chroot
    what i meant that you guys might suggest some projects that include mechanism of wireless for example walki-talki , wireless earphone, and so forth. However, I would be more satisfied if i go with something associated with medicine.
  5. Feb 2, 2008 #4

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Mabe you can get some ideas for this wikipeda page on biomedical engeering.

When you come up with something, we will be glad to help.
  6. Feb 2, 2008 #5
    You can do an extensive research on different modulation schemes like CDMA, WiMax, TDMA, etc...
  7. Feb 2, 2008 #6
    Thanks guys ... Ok I ve got a proposal that is to build a simple transmitter and receiver using any digital modulation schemes. That's nice.. I need more inputs concerning some examples or even some procedures that would lead me to a good project. I concluded that I lack alot of knowledge in goin with a biomedical project.
  8. Feb 2, 2008 #7

these schemes just came out.. I am a simple person lookin for a simple stuff.
  9. Feb 4, 2008 #8

Staff: Mentor

Sorry, this is a senior project in college or in high school? If college, you absolutely need to be able to work with the concepts that Corneo brought up.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?